what kind of bonuses and perks to working for cr england?

Discussion in 'CR England' started by xXMelonie74Xx, Dec 14, 2008.

1. xXMelonie74Xx

xXMelonie74Xx Bobtail Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Indiana
    Do they have the allowances for food and bonuses for working weekends?
    Just looking for the perks of cr england. Thank you

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tm2002

tm2002 Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2008
    tower mn
    You get a big tax dedection for your loss . survive a year with out wrecking any thing you get a red wind breaker.
    Last year for X-Mass I got to spend 2 days under a load of fresh meat unable to delever as was X-mass and receaver was closed.
    when I got home 6 weeks later Horay my X- Mass bonis $10 gift cert at Englandr restrant in Salt lake.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  4. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    You have done better than most of the cre's I have spoken with...:biggrin_2554:

5. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    Perks???:biggrin_2554: Have you researched them?:biggrin_2554:

6. MGASSEL

MGASSEL Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2007
    Co
    This is truck driving you will not get home for several weeks at a time.

Forget about getting home weekends you job is to drive, eat, shower ,sleep, repeat.

Most of the time when you get home you will not have time to rest because you will be running arround trying to get your stuff done at home.

You do not get allownces from the company but as a truck driver you do get a tax write off called per diem which is covers the meals each day that you are away from home on the truck.

One of the perks of woring at cr england is if you do the lease purchase you will end up in bankrupcy court and need to get a cardboard box to live in from what I hear.

If you are a company driver you may still need that cardboard box after a while because they may starve you out.

You do not get bonuses for working weekends as you are to drive that truck anytime you have hours avalible providing you have a load.

Do you like sleeping in your warm bed and expect to be able to keep nice and warm in the winter in the truck and nice and cool in the summer while trying to sleep?

Well guess what companies have rules against idleing the truck for heat or ac for your comfort. You must keep you idleing down under 30% which if you have loads that gets good miles that is not hard to do but if you sit more than you drive that will be hard to keep under 30%.

Just trying to shine a light on the truth not what you think it maybe. You will put in lots of hours for next to nothing.

7. slingblade07

slingblade07 Light Load Member

Sep 3, 2008
    Commerce, GA
    Dont agree, a company can get you home if they want to. Mine got almost all drivers home for thanksgiving, I didnt get home till friday, cause I was out of hours. And promise everyone home for christmas, I am passing it up though so I can get home for new years. We get home on weekends if I lived in the midwest would be home every weekend, I live south so home every other.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.