What ltl will hire w/o exp

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by Brettj3876, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Skindog

Skindog Bobtail Member

Feb 5, 2015
    Good luck bud, I work nights driving a water bottle for SRWR in Susquehanna county. Maybe I'll see you out there. Dont give up if you wanna drive theres a ton of driving jobs for this industry around here. Dont sweat the 18 speed you can drive it like an 8 speed until you get used to it, once you do you'll appreciate the optional gears around here

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Brettj3876

Brettj3876 Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Land of local
    You've probably run into my dad before if you do any cabot work. Heard of Resource Transport before? He runs a sand can for them. Pumpco owns them

4. Brettj3876

Brettj3876 Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Land of local
    Update

I talked to abf and they have an opening for casual driver out of Wilkes Barre PA. I'm going down to talk to them later in the week. Google maps says it's 67 miles from my house but it shouldn't be too bad since it's all highway driving on I81 south. Wish me luck guys

5. 2BucTruck

2BucTruck Medium Load Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Eastern USA - Go Bucs!
    Wish the best for you buddy! If you're looking at Wilkes Barre, you could probably check Scranton too. I haven't read all the responses on this thread, but to find LTL companies, you could always get a list together and then check their respective websites for locations near you. When you contact them you can always ask in person or over the phone if they'd consider you. Sometimes positions are available that aren't listed on their websites, I know this from experience.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.