What to do when a broker doesn't wanna pay you or is late paying you

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by Dlude, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Dlude

Dlude Bobtail Member

Sep 5, 2017
    Hey fellas,

Just wanted to spread the word on my experience. I had trouble getting paid on a invoice that was supposed to be a 10 day pay from a broker. 30 days later I still hadn't received payment and now they we're ignoring my calls and text. After doing a lot of research I found out about filing a claim on the brokers bond. I searched the dot website and found out which company they had a bond with. I called the bond company made a claim, submitted a invoice, dispatch sheet, and signed Bill of lading. 2 days later they made a bank deposit and called me with an apology. So if anyone is having trouble getting paid from a licensed and bonded broker submitting a claim will go a long way in getting you paid. Look up their bond info here with their dot#.

Licensing & Insurance Carrier Search

NuCar Carrier and mhyn Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sxdime

sxdime Medium Load Member

Nov 9, 2010
    Elkton MD
    Maybe post who it was that was burning you so that others might think twice before hauling for them? You don't have to...just a thought

Doealex and luckystar Thank this.
  4. Dlude

Dlude Bobtail Member

Sep 5, 2017
    I don't wanna burn him in the end they paid me and he has 100% rating on central dispatch. But I see some brokers with a lot of negatives for non payment and just wanted to let other carriers know about this process. I saw there was some other threads here as well regarding bonds and just wanted to share my experience.

5. Sinisternet

Sinisternet Bobtail Member

Jun 4, 2021
    Wilson's Transportation LLC (IL), AOE Express LLC (OK), Navinix LLC (OH), Smart Fleet LLC (NY,KS,IL), Unicorn LLC (KS)....All owned by same 3 individuals. Broker/Carrier that hire Drivers and completely rip them off. They never pay while making up excuses. They abandon Broken down trucks and never pay mechanic shops. And they abandon n ditch they're Drivers with no way to get home. Biggest group of Fraudsters, thiefs, disgraced ex-marine that was stealing and taking advantage of new recruits. Wilson M Saberon, Sunnat Mamadaliev, & Robert A.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.