What would you do if your company made Covid19 vaccinations mandatory?

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by truckerdave77, Jan 24, 2021.

1. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    New England area
    my hair fell off, my balls shrank, my butt has hemorrhoids, my teeth fell out, and my left eye is dangling by a thread...

and you want me to worry about the vaccine side effects.>???

kemosabi49 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rubber duck kw

Rubber duck kw Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2017
    Hey you do you, I can't imagine randomly bleeding to death is going to be fun, the pictures of the guy whose skin started peeling off didn't look like a great time, but hey if that sounds like a good time to you have at it.

4. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    Read an article recently. Seemed to indicate that only around 6% of employers will actually require their employees to get it.

Our government here has indicated that it will be 100% voluntary and, as of this moment, voluntary for healthcare workers as well. If they don't make it mandatory for healthcare workers I can't really see how a private business has any leg to stand on if they try and force it on its employees.

5. Rubber duck kw

Rubber duck kw Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2017
    I don't see it being real widespread down here either, outside of giant corporations and I wouldn't last 8 hours working for one of them anyway. Still not going to sit quietly by and say nothing or they'll try forcing it federally too.

clausland and AModelCat Thank this.
  6. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Yes this was the argument I've been putting forward is only about 1 % of entire global population actually have caught the virus and of that 1 % almost 99 % have made a full and complete recovery yet the world has gone totally crazy trying to protect the other 99 % that are still to actually catch the virus. Has this got more to do with the world governments trying to control the population ? I guess only time will tell, and another topic for the Conspiracy show no doubt.

JonJon78 and AModelCat Thank this.
  7. AModelCat

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
  8. Midwest Trucker

Midwest Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 31, 2018
    But its all talk and total BS. Just as soon as they have enough of a work force to get the job mostly done, then they'll force it. Its all about leverage and moving the ball down the field towards the end goal.

AModelCat Thanks this.
  9. AModelCat

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    I hope you're 100% wrong but who knows?

Our provincial government was talking about completely striking the law allowing for mandated vaccination from the books. So there's a small glimmer of hope here.

10. REALITY098765

REALITY098765 Heavy Load Member

Sep 17, 2017

Yep, if the numbers don't fit my agenda they must be fabricated.

11. Midwest Trucker

Midwest Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 31, 2018
    There are many instances of the covid deaths being wrong. I will just say if a hospital gets $13,000 from the taxpayers for every covid death, do you really think they'll keep their hands out of the cookie jar?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted