What would you do if your company made Covid19 vaccinations mandatory?

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by truckerdave77, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Muskie

Muskie Medium Load Member

Feb 27, 2019
    You do understand that the vaccine isn't fool proof. You can still catch the virus, you just won't have a life threatening case or be as contagious as if you didn't get the vaccine. That is the current variants we know of. That doesn't mean a new variant couldn't arise that makes the vaccine useless. Thus the race to prevent further spread of the virus and a large melting pot creating new variants.
    As far as alcohol, simple, just stop drinking, no vaccine required.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. againstthewind

againstthewind Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
    the difference is i dont know anyone crippled by covid, my nephew recently tested pos, his response, "its a joke", maybe old people should stay quarentined fro there families untill they are dead if they are that scared.

God prefers Diesels Thanks this.
  4. againstthewind

Oct 26, 2012
    exactly, and if the virus prays on fat obese unhealthy people then them being fat obese and unhealthy becomes my business doesnt it? they all told me to worry about me, but if your obese, unhealthy and have increased your chances of contracting a virus and spreading a virus then i guess it is my business now, correct? that is if we are going by your logic. how about taking a walk or getting on a treadmill instead of contracting a virus an spreading it to me because you are unhealthy and have destroyed your immune system
    with dunkin donuts and prescription meds lol unhealthy people are the biggest threat when it comes to a virus spreading. but by all means blame me for not getting a vaccine or wearing a mask to protect you lol that is if you even believe such a dangerous virus exists, trust me cancer will most likely kill you before covid does, but if cancer kills you and you have covid they will surely mark it down as a covid death to inflate the numbers for the cattle.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  5. againstthewind

Oct 26, 2012
    like a frog in a frying pan, turn up the heat little by little untill hes fried without even knowing it.

6. God prefers Diesels

God prefers Diesels Road Train Member

Jun 26, 2020
    South Texas
    Have the numbers in Texas spiralled out of control since they lifted the mandate? :rolleyes:

Wife said school bus driver showed up without a mask yesterday. Things are finally getting back to normal. Getting more and more rare to see people wearing masks in truckstops.

For you maskers.... everyone who will ever get the virus will get the virus. Mask or no mask. Quarantine, lock downs, social distancing, masks - it was all to flatten the curve, and keep hospitals from getting overwhelmed. It was never about stopping the virus. Remember "15 days to flatten the curve"? Well, we did that. Hospitals aren't getting overwhelmed. You're either getting the virus eventually, or you aren't. Masks won't save you.

Midwest Trucker Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted