What would you do if your company made Covid19 vaccinations mandatory?

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by truckerdave77, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Midwest Trucker

Midwest Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 31, 2018
    If Atleast 20 to 30% of people don’t stand up for themselves then you are exactly right. We will be tossed aside as dumb ### deplorables that are outcasts. It’s why I get furious when I hear people say “Well... I didn’t want it but decided to so that I can make sure and do this or that this summer without any trouble”. Ummmm you dumb ### your just screwing the rest of us that have a spine and set of balls.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    Money talks. Alienate 20-30% of your potential customers and they'll change their tune pretty quickly.

4. Midwest Trucker

Aug 31, 2018
    Exactly, but if it gets down to 10 or 15%, maybe even 20%.... we’re screwed. Whatever the threshold is where business can sustain without us then immediately it’ll become get vaccinated or else. I promise you.

I’ll probably have to end up home schooling my kids. What about when they want to prick your newborn with this vaccine? Can’t use hospitals now? We’ll be outcasts.

5. AModelCat

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    I'll still take the "or else" option.

6. God prefers Diesels

God prefers Diesels Road Train Member

Jun 26, 2020
    South Texas
    Option 1: Don't get vaccinated. You can possibly get the virus, and you can still transmit the virus.
    Option 2: Get vaccinated. You can still get the virus, and you can still transmit the virus, but now you have a risk of getting blood clots due to the vaccine.

Why TF would anyone chose option two?

7. Mototom

Mototom Heavy Load Member

May 7, 2019
    Tell the company what they can go do to themselves.
    I don’t even take Tylenol unless my pain is really really bad. Because of that it works well.
    I won’t say medicine makes you weak, but I think it does lower tolerances of what your body can handle if abused or over applied.

8. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Rocks, do you know that Trump got the vaccine - even though he'd been previously infected with covid?

Trump gives thumbs up on Post’s push for lifesaving COVID vaccine

Ivanka, Melania, and Falwell Jr have all been vaccinated.

Tucker Carlson has been coy about whether he has been vaccinated or if he has decided not to.

Muskie and Rocks Thank this.
  9. Greenbug

Greenbug Light Load Member

Oct 4, 2013
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Interesting take, but what do you have to gain is the question.

Nothing changes when you get this experimental vaccine, still have to wear a mask, still have to social distance and you can still get the virus that you can naturally recover from with a 99.97% recovery rate.

Makes no sense to me whatsoever.

beyond the obvious letting a company I work for TELLING me what I can or can not do with my personal person.

They can kiss my A

10. AModelCat

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    I'm getting snipped this year. I'm not going to bring kids into this pathetic #### show we call society.

God prefers Diesels and Rocks Thank this.
  11. Midwest Trucker

Aug 31, 2018
    Guess it shows we aren’t all blind followers as the media portrays us huh? Believe it or not we can think for ourselves.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted