Whats a girl to believe? Question about ttr vetting process

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by UturnGirl, Sep 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jethro712

jethro712 Medium Load Member

Aug 31, 2014
    that would hurt the wallet for sure.

Bumper Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Atlanta trucker

Atlanta trucker Road Train Member

Jan 25, 2017
    U Turn girl trucking company
    Has a nice ring to it.

JoeyJunk, UturnGirl and mjd4277 Thank this.
  4. Shackdaddy

Shackdaddy Medium Load Member

Aug 5, 2021
    Bolt Goat Express ??

5. ConsciousTrucker

ConsciousTrucker Light Load Member

Apr 16, 2020
    Nah. I got a text message from Freymiller a while back saying they "support your freedom" and "right to choose" not to get vaccinated, and would not require employees to get vaccinated. Do these people really think that the freedom to put other's lives at risk is the same as the freedom to live their lives peacefully? That is insane. I cannot go work for a company that is so out of touch with reality. My health matters. My life matters. My ability to come home safely to my family matters. My freedom matters enough that my uncle gave his life in the US Army defending my actual freedoms -- and was vaccinated himself. Just like our grandparents have been vaccinated, and our parents, and even ourselves as children. We've had vaccinations all our lives and never complained before. We've always understood that this is about caring for one another and preventing illness. It is not "freedom" to refuse prevention methods that cause someone else or ourselves to die an agonizing, painful death -- or worse, survive it with permanent lifelong complications, failing organs, frequently breaking bones, and early dementia. I need an employer who believes that what I bring to their company matters enough to protect my well-being. Freymiller cannot pay me enough to sacrifice my actual freedom for their illusions of entitlement-as-freedom. Their "right to choose" promotional text message instantly had me cross them off the list of companies I'd been considering.

Besides, where have Freymiller's text messages supporting our "right to choose" been all this time in the fight to keep Planned Parenthood open, which was the only clinic in Arkansas where I could get a checkup for a cyst that might have been cancerous?

CornerCarver Thanks this.
  6. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    Your uncle and grandparents were vaccinated against covid back in the day?

7. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    Just go find yourself a safe space and wrap your comfort blanket around you. It'll be all right.

8. LTL Bull

LTL Bull Road Train Member

Mar 12, 2020
    You take the scamdemic vaccine and stick it wherever you want on your body and that is the extent of it. You’ve obviously never heard of the concept of Negative Liberty and have no concept of what this country was founded on. We have the right to resist medical tyranny which is what this scamdemic and scam vaccine is. Follow the money

JoeyJunk, Crusader66 and Bumper Thank this.
  9. ConsciousTrucker

ConsciousTrucker Light Load Member

Apr 16, 2020
    They were vaccinated against the diseases they faced at that time. And because they were, we don't need to be vaccinated for some of them anymore, like smallpox and polio. So now it's our responsibility to get vaccinated for the diseases we face at this time, so our grandchildren won't have to worry about it when they're the age we are now.

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." Matthew 6:24

You can follow the money if you want. I'll follow God. I wish you great healing and a peaceful remedy to that anger you appear to be carrying around.

tarmadilo Thanks this.
  10. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    You may want to have your company give you a drug test for cause.

I'm deathly allergic to eggs. Lied to join The Navy. Took all the inoculations when the guy in charge of the base medical even said anyone allergic to eggs or chicken products cannot take these.

Those were safe vaccines.

Now if someone tries to jab me with this demonic bs vaccine.......I swear by all that is holy and everything that is not, I will stick that syringe right in their f eye.

Thanks for your uncle's service. My one cousin has our families military records going back to the Civil War.

Unfortunately we fought for The North.

Lonesome, JoeyJunk and Dale thompson Thank this.
  11. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.