whats yall opinion

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Ray96, Sep 24, 2018.

1. ncdriver1

ncdriver1 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2012
    I thought the drug screen was part of training....when I did cdl school that was the *first* thing we did DAY 1. After that was the dot exam. Then we went on to learn how to drive.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sealevel

sealevel Road Train Member

May 31, 2012
    U.S. 41
    I have no clue what you were "supposed to do". At this point grab the bull by it's horns and find out. COMMUNICATE with them. Show some self reliance. They are dealing with 200 subpar applicants a day, and your impatient? Pay attention to details and go to work. Simple.

Ray96, x1Heavy and TripleSix Thank this.
  4. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    Why can’t you pass a drug test?

Kyle G., x1Heavy and TripleSix Thank this.
  5. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    Enjoy home while ur there

6. mover man

mover man Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2010
    Ok not trying to be an adshole to the op. But your exactly right. Especially since him being employed by them, or them being paid for his training. Just might depend on the rest results. So no that is not the type of thing that is usually or easily missed. So how did the op AND the school manage to allow him to miss not one, but TWO drug screen tests? The answer to that question my determine the anser to the op's original question.

7. Baty Dispatch

Baty Dispatch Light Load Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Nevada
    If they didnt drug test you at training I would say you dont have job there.

8. Espressolane

Espressolane Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Just south of the north 40
    Sounds like your not employed by the company. If they wanted you to take a drug screen, it is a walk- in at a number of places. Some one should have taken you to a collection/test site. Results in three days max. As to not getting it done during training school, have to say that seems extremely unusual. Most have a dedicated location for this. From what has been posted, they round up everyone and have then submit samples. So at this point, have to call BS on this.

IluvCATS Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.