What's your favorite truck wash ?

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by bzinger, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Friend

Friend Light Load Member

Oct 24, 2014
    NC
    I think they should be called truck rinse.(Not Wash). My company has an account with blue beacon, so I have to use them.
    We have to pay more for brushing, just to get the truck mostly clean. They always miss someplace on the truck. I could under
    stand if we drove off road. If you complain they ask you to go through the line again, as the truck behind you is half way in the
    bay. My two cents.

Chewy352 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Hurst

Hurst Registered Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Tampa, Fl
    Pretty much any of the Blue Beacons. They can be hit or miss depending on how they are staffed,.. and their pricing is never consistent even though I ask for exactly the same thing every time,.. sometimes they do it for $76,.. other times they charge me as much as $110. The Blue Beacon in Hubbard Oh is one of my favorites.

I also like the truck wash in Wildwood, Fl next to the T/A. I always stop in there on my way home.

Hurst

Straight Stacks and Chewy352 Thank this.
  4. Chewy352

Chewy352 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2013
    Enid, OK
    I'm in the same boat. Company has an account with bb. I don't think it would be as bad if they would pay for more than 2 washes a month. Driving flatbed it can get hard to get in there. I don't like getting washed when I have a tarped load and it seems whenever I'm untarped or empty I'm no where near a bb. I need a wash right now and I'm down in provo ut and had time to do it last night but wasn't going to run up to slc and back just to wash the truck.

5. Tug Toy

Tug Toy Road Train Member

Jul 4, 2015
    Corn field
    The Eagle truck wash at the Sapp in Commerce Co did a very good job for me last week. Only I truck in front of me. I will go back and see if they can repeat the experience.

6. Tug Toy

Tug Toy Road Train Member

Jul 4, 2015
    Corn field
    I am looking for a place that will polish the aluminum. Any suggestions? I live in the Midwest.

7. Chewy352

Chewy352 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2013
    Enid, OK
    I'm looking for a decent place/guy near Dallas for this weekend too.

8. Straight Stacks

Straight Stacks Paper Cha$er

Jul 18, 2015
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    I like eating tacos, while they wash my truck.

4mer trucker and Bakerman Thank this.
  9. Straight Stacks

Straight Stacks Paper Cha$er

Jul 18, 2015
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    Little Sisters in Fontana CA is another good location.

wore out and dclerici1 Thank this.
  10. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    My favorite trk wash is the green lite here in Sioux City.They're not as attreacrive far as looks but they do an excellent job.Cost more then blue beacon but they take longer and take pride in their work.One time before going home for home time thought is stop there and was pleasantly suprised how well they did.I told them how good of a job their doing while cleaning trk and they gave trk a free wax.

bzinger Thanks this.
  11. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    When I did NYC I washed at Hubbard alot and they always did a good job ..some of the crew there have been there a long time , I'm educating Salina now , ironic that bb is based in Salina and up until my wash last nite had to hold their hand to get it done right ..job last last nite was a 10.

Hurst Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.