when applying for celadon

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by momgonecrazy, Jan 13, 2009.

1. momgonecrazy

momgonecrazy Bobtail Member

Jan 13, 2009
    clovis,nm
    when applying at celadon, make sure you have no preventable or tickets and for haven sakes do not tell them what the fmcsr says they know it all glad they did not hire me. :biggrin_2551:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. IrunU

IrunU Medium Load Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Outside the fire
    Every company needs to know all of that. Oh well now that means one less driver there

4. aladdin sane

aladdin sane Medium Load Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Towanda, Kansas
    You're complaining because you didn't have an acceptable record??? What's the point in that!?

IrunU and billsgirl Thank this.
  5. Lostreb

Lostreb Bobtail Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Winnemucca, NV
    I think it's better to complain about the something that is NOT your fault.

billsgirl Thanks this.
  6. panhandlepat

panhandlepat Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2007
    more info than this would give us a better idea of why this is a "BAD" trucking Co. sure there are numerous threads (good and bad i'm sure) on celedon. (pssst, we even have a member who works in the logs/safety dept.:biggrin_25525:)
    but to make such a generalized statement won't hold much water here.:biggrin_25512:

jeepskate99 and Baack Thank this.
  7. jeepskate99

jeepskate99 Road Train Member

Many companies have the same stance. Especially those who care about their safety record. As far as the federal regs, the safety folks generally DO know more than the driver about the regulations. Funny thing about drivers, they aren't lawyers.

panhandlepat and billsgirl Thank this.
  8. momgonecrazy

Jan 13, 2009
    clovis,nm

i was not complaining, but they said one thing and then changed thier story at another time and I do have a fairly clean driving record and the only reason i have one accident is because i chose to drive and got to a place were there was no place to safely pull off and the wind picked the truck up and i never had a chance after that but because i was going slow to try to find a place to safely pull off on a two lane road in the middle of now where i was hit with a preventable and yes it was my fault i did choose too drive. but how many people in this world have not had at least one ticket and one accident in the whole of 11 years and all i was trying to say was that for those who were looking at celadon just watch out. and by the way one ticket one traffic accident and no driver related service failers. in 10years i am sorry they lost out .

rocknroll nik Thanks this.
  9. momgonecrazy

Jan 13, 2009
    clovis,nm
    i do take a hard stance on saftey, and no i am not a lawyer do not try to be. never been shut down for my logs. never been shut down for equipment violations. got one ticket cause i missed a 55 mph sign.
    got one accident cause i chose to drive, and i thank my god every day that no one was injured noone else was invovled back 2 lane snow ice no place to pull off. but noone on this entire earth is perfect and i am sure they are not. but thanks. i will find another trucking company their loss anyway

10. Etch-A-Sketch

Etch-A-Sketch Light Load Member

Sep 9, 2008
    The Peach State
  11. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    Thread number 4. Your spoiling for a flame job, ain't ya? :biggrin_25510:

panhandlepat Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.