Where are you

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by Cruz31307, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimBob24

JimBob24 Road Train Member

Apr 27, 2010
    Cedar Creek, WA
    Barstow, CA at the J....CB is chattering with some really stupid stuff. Just one idiot, but I turned it off. Why can't people grow up a little? Reminds me of Junior High. Enroute to Northern Cali then to Hermiston by Tuesday. Gee, hope I can make it in time. Need to find sportsbar and watch some football this weekend. :biggrin_25519:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 1nonly

1nonly tease-y-ness

Jul 2, 2008
    The burning sands of the SW
  4. Black_379

Black_379 Light Load Member

Aug 15, 2011
    It happens, I wouldn't worry about. Hard to decipher who's full of #### and who's not when looking into a new job these days. I'm sure something will pan out for ya. Good luck.

groundpounder Thanks this.
  5. kid_cardiac

kid_cardiac Medium Load Member

Feb 24, 2008
    Florida
    Love's - Jonestown, PA.

6. Sequoia

Sequoia Road Train Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Tallahassee, FL.
    I had a choice between here and Marianna so I figured Marianna would be more full.
    I now understand why the state capital is up here: it's so far away and disconnected from the rest of the state, much like the politicians who work here. Maybe I'll get to see the governor and finally say to him "I didn't vote for you!"

7. 07-379Pete

07-379Pete Crusty Commando-Pete

Oct 3, 2008
    Campbellsville, Ky
    You may be on to something with the pto pump. Third and seventh gear are on the left side of the tranny and I am guessing your pto is also mounted on the left side. Only thing is the pto only runs on the first main gear on the twin shaft and when the pto is not in use its not in contact with that gear. I just went thur my tranny because the #### water to oil cooler craped out and dumped antifreeze in it. Three gears and a bearing kit, a air to oil cooler with filter and 80w-90 oil and its a smooth shifting tranny again.
    Good luck getting your fixed.

Wish I was in Laredo. Think I got a touch of Laredo withdraw syndrome or something.:biggrin_25524:

Hammer166 Thanks this.
  8. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    Indianapolis terminal. Dropped load today. Will p/up another tomorrow nearby, delivering in IA, then p/up another near Chicago on Monday and delivering in TX. Will try to find a "nice" truck stop to take my 34 this weekend. :biggrin_25519:

9. blackw900

blackw900 The Grandfather of Flatbed

Jul 12, 2009
    A.W.O.L
    Tucson, AZ. unload in the morning.

10. Jolsen

Jolsen Heavy Load Member

Mar 6, 2010
    East of the big crick
    Dropped load 36 hours early.
    At the Alamo
    Got load to NC then back to Laredo.
    Just got to I-85 I think...

11. mitchtazz

mitchtazz Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2009
    Lake Wales, Fl
    Ft. Pierce, Fl about an hour and a half away from receiver. was going to try and take my ten at the house, but schedule was too tight, drove past my dad on the way down, that was pretty interesting... he ended up catching me and blowing my doors off and all i could do was laugh. hopefully i get a load of sugar in the morning from South Bay, and take it to the yard.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.