Where are you

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by Cruz31307, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winkjr

Winkjr Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Marlton NJ
    Still home mamas getting antsy for me to leave though

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Winkjr

Winkjr Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Marlton NJ
    Still home mamas getting ready to toss me out soon if I don't get rolling soon

4. Pegasus

Pegasus Medium Load Member

Aug 27, 2011
    in the universe
    Hubby logged out of the truck about 9 AM yesterday, I got to the terminal about 9:10 AM and was told by someone there that hubby had been wandering around looking for me for "20 minutes". I told that driver that I had not gotten the call to pick him up until about 8:51 AM and that it takes around 30 minutes to get there so hubby should have known not to be looking for me until after I got there. He will be off until just after his doctor appointment then I will take him back to the terminal for him to take off for his Tuesday delivery.

5. Gasienica

Gasienica Heavy Load Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Just made it back home. Time to party at the christening party. Cheers everyone.

6. mitchtazz

mitchtazz Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2009
    Lake Wales, Fl
    had to use google to figure out what that was...

On the yard, watching driver move trailers (and i'm not talking about one or two) around so that they can get at the loads that were T-Call'd for them. In an hour or two i'll go check to see if my load is still where i dropped it..

I was sitting here adding hours and doing math, and realized that daylight savings happened, and now i can't figure out if i'm finish out a 34hr reset or not.. i went to line 1 at 2220hrs est, plan on rolling out of here no later then 0900hrs est to go deliver.. i wonder what the time change looks like in a log book.

7. otherhalftw

otherhalftw R.I.P.

Nov 18, 2008
    CA...gold discovery foothills
    Talk about disappointing....try reading about someone exchanging a black camisole for a pink one without pictures!

Just trying to fill in for Bumpy!:yes2557:

Injun Thanks this.
  8. otherhalftw

otherhalftw R.I.P.

Nov 18, 2008
    CA...gold discovery foothills
    Fall means time reverts backwards one hour....at 0200 Sunday morning...you get to do 0100 - 0200 again.

I was thinking about that with the e-logs....would it be automatic at 0200, or would it wait till you finish driving and begin at the early time for your 10? Interesting and yet confusing....

9. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    It confuses elogs more than it confuses squish-ware drivers!

Last couple of years it wouldn't give us the hours on our recap until 0100 for a week...

Stopped for fuel just before 0200. It's showing a line up from line 3 to line 1 at the time I stopped driving, and a horizontal line from 1 hour before that to where I dropped down to line 4. I'd say the stupid thing is severely confused!

Chickopee MA at the Pride T/S...

otherhalftw Thanks this.
  10. Les2

Les2 Road Train Member

Jul 25, 2008
    kicked back in my lazyboy...
    Oh yeah I got home around 8 FriiiiiSaturrrrdayish?!?!?!?! Let me go do my logs and I'll let you know for sure when....lol

Empty too!

What happened at the mill?

11. Giggles the Original

Giggles the Original Road Train Member

ha ha ha ha got a new computer..works like it should...can get to the next page in the same day...lol...its actually very fast!!! austin tx 4 am del then back to ca

Injun Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.