Where do dispatchers get loads?

Discussion in 'Expediter and Hot Shot Trucking Forum' started by SoG444, Dec 5, 2018.

1. SoG444

SoG444 Light Load Member

Dec 5, 2018
    Hello. I hear that dispatchers have a few platforms that they use for finding loads. My question is this, is it possible for us (drivers) to be able to peek in and see what's happening on those platforms?

Any input is aprecciated!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kirill

Kirill Bobtail Member

Oct 9, 2017
    There are many of them.
    Look online or at play market for dat(biggest) or 123loadboard(best option for you-10 loads daily for free). You will need mc# or usdot# (use your company's).
    Good luck ;)

4. SoG444

SoG444 Light Load Member

Dec 5, 2018
    What if you drive under 10000 lbs without DOT?

5. Kirill

Kirill Bobtail Member

Oct 9, 2017
    I don't have experience in hotshots, but you can look for hotshot loads or small/light loads for flatbed,car haul.
    DOT# must have, can go interstate/intrastate, it is commercial transportation, not private moving. Otherway it will be a ticket from DOT if they stop you and ask for paperwork..
    All questions you can ask FMCSA, they will help you or just Google and get information step by step.
    I hope that helps you

antistres Thanks this.
  6. Miroh

Miroh Light Load Member

Oct 3, 2018
    I agree. I just found how easy it is to ask them questions. It takes them a day usually but they are very helpful on everything they regulate. State laws and such not so much.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.