Which Quality Lease Company Do you recommend for flatbed?

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by GarretMc23, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Bigrayon

Bigrayon Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2015
    Why you think they may go under not sure why every business loose money hell Trump lost more money than them right, look at celadon work on the road is they are trying to buy brown trucking not sure about the info on, they have a lot of truck all over time we'll tell , plus having a lien an some are all is no big thing,it is a property that one can use to get loan on only big Bank don't lien like that but they have to put up something to get money from the Feds plus to start Bank back before the housing went up side down all you need was 2 million for the feds to hold, my uncle was going to open is own bank but as he put it it's a fools game the best man win and he walk away

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Majestic 670

Majestic 670 Heavy Load Member

May 10, 2016
    Landcruiser
    Acquisitions generally happen when companies need to raise cash. Aka in trouble.

4. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    Lol maybe so he'll that is what just happened with us at Greatwide Evans own us now but it is what it is as long as our checks keep coming

5. Rickp

Rickp Heavy Load Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Ward, AR
    Mercer stopped working with quality

6. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    They did about 2 years ago and then start again

7. Todd217

Todd217 Bobtail Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Mercer does not work with Quality anymore I asked them today, said I could work for an owner op that is looking for a driver. Why??? What's the point, maybe a little more money then a company driver. I'm not looking for that.

8. Justrucking2

Justrucking2 Road Train Member

Sep 12, 2017
    Plymouth MI
    Spend an hour or two and read this if you are thinking of leasing. It is free and the information is sound.

http://rawze.com/book/The First Time Class-8 Lease-Purchase Owner-Op Guide.pdf

RedBeardedT Thanks this.
  9. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    Lol sounds like a deal crst have, if you can get a truck from quality FedEx custom critical use them, but you would have to get the truck deal done with quality they will not take out the payment, from what I was told by quality if you put down the 5000 you can pay them directly, so FedEx is a good option

10. Rickp

Rickp Heavy Load Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Ward, AR
    There are guys that cant afford a truck but want to work for mercer. When this happens the recruiters hook them up with one of the owners with multiple trucks.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.