Whitacre Logistics Norfolk, VA

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by RiskyBusiness, Dec 28, 2013.

1. RiskyBusiness

RiskyBusiness Light Load Member

Dec 28, 2013
    Tyner, NC 27980
    Company is not established in Norfolk market still new to that area. Terminal Manager Jennifer is unable to keep her O/O busy but still hiring more O/O. Pay is all over the place no consistency at all from week to week so you can not rely on any certain amount of check. Payroll is also a major factor in drivers leaving. Many have had issues of trips not being paid out or excessive deductions.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Hopje

Hopje Bobtail Member

Oct 31, 2014
    :biggrin_25513:The Company may not be established because it was new. But bashing the terminal manager is unprofessional. I have been in intermodal for a number of years. My O/O were always busy, and I can not help that Ted could not follow directions on his loads, and made stupid decisions while out on the road. He is green and was not an O/O for very long. He poorly manages his truck and wants to blame others for it. We had payroll issues in the beginning just like any other company,. Lack of training to my personnel by corporate did not help. I am no longer with Whitacre...and blessed not to be. I was eventually SCREWED by them myself. No, I would not recommend any driver or other personnel to work for them, they are a crooked crew of people. It is a shame that someone had to put my name out there like this.

4. PaulH

PaulH Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2018
    That terminal is now operated by Kimpo Logistics and all the old issues have been fixed.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.