Who is the best leasing company?

Discussion in 'Trucker Taxes and Truck Financing' started by kricket, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Old Man

Old Man Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Oklahoma City, OK
    So giving the leasing company $36000 a year cost less than $10000 a year my truck cost. Sign me up.

DirtyMartini and Inland-Pilot Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mr. PlumCrazy

Mr. PlumCrazy Road Train Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Lexington NC
    Q:Why do you think them leasing companies are in business
    A: To get you to pay for their trucks and their salaries
    Q: Who do you think will make more money off the deal you or Roger
    A: Short answer Roger
    Q: Who do you think will own the truck after you have paid $120K for it
    A: Roger
    Q: Who do you think will make the most money off the truck with less effort You or Roger
    A: Roger

Now if you name didnt come up in at leas three of the answers this is not for you
    I wonder if I buy a new house every time the grass need mowing will I save money

4. ihop23947

ihop23947 Bobtail Member

Mar 21, 2011
    A. Everyone is stuck on Roger. He's not the only leasing company and he's certainly not the best and cheapest. Ok...

B. This is trucking. The reality is the only people really making money are everyone BUT you. Lol. Why do you think dealers are in business, brokers, trucking companies, etc. The sad truth of this business is the fool buys the truck and the fool drives the truck. I know that and I do it anyway because I love what I do. Reality is though, you are stupid to buy OR lease a truck. The risk and liability is insane compared to the gain. I personally think the industry has to go toward leasing for O/Os simply because it's a fixed cost, new equipment, etc. Times are lean and mean right now and surprises cost money. To your bottom-line and CSA score.

This is all a waste of time any way. Roger won't lease you or I one truck. Most leasing companies won't. Lone mountain will, but WOW are they expensive!

scatruck and scottied67 Thank this.
  5. Mr. PlumCrazy

Mr. PlumCrazy Road Train Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Lexington NC
    Someone Please Translate Roger and most might not lease you one.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.