Why it's a Bad Idea to Have Drunk Chicks in the Truck

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Opus, Sep 11, 2019.

1. bigkev1115

bigkev1115 Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    He stole the hell out of that cradle. 46 and 25. Messing with a woman that could be his daughter

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    You know how it is some of these girls are into older men,and not necessarily the “sugar daddy” types.

When their kids grow up it’s going to make for a very interesting “how I met your mother” story though.

4. Infosaur

Infosaur Road Train Member

My rule used to be "5 over/10 under" but at my age that caps me at 35 and there's a lot of sorry ex-wives and emotional train wrecks in that bracket and I'm thinking of amending my rules.

Chinatown, mjd4277 and Rideandrepair Thank this.
  5. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Go for it; mine's 30 yrs. younger than me.

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Oh lawd. That never works.

We had one in the family line at 50 siring 8 kids with a 35 y'old then this would have been around 1850, quite the scandal. Im still working on the details which are sketchy unlike today.

I hate to say it he did not choose properly this wife. The 25 y'old. I wonder sometimes whatever in the world did she see in him. Almost robbing the cradle if you ask me.

7. Infosaur

Infosaur Road Train Member

19th century? Doesn't seem a scandalous to me. Women didn't have the rights they do now so often a widow might remarrry to a wealthy landowner for status and security. Also the agrarian society had a much higher birth rate than today, you had 6 kids because it was presumed two might die by 10 and you needed them to man the farm.

Still, assuming they were all "his" (and they might not have been, mind you.) it takes a lot to pop out 8 kids between 35 and menopause, especially with the health care of the time.

8. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    I'm in that weird age (late late 20's):

The girls younger than me: still in college, immature, broke, partiers etc.

Girls my age: most are still broke, still figuring their #### out.

Girls older than me: baby crazy.

not4hire Thanks this.
  9. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    True words. The ones older are the most dangerous unless you are truly set and seeking out raising a family and all that goes with it.

Decades ago we had a female state bear DOT certified to inspect completely a big rig and all that goes with it. She turned out to be my age within the MSP that day. I stood over her while she inspected. My boss stood over the leaking exhaust taking first degree burns through his pants to make sure female bear did not see that large hole in the chrome elbow on the right side. (She didnt. Sorry...) My foreman who died relatively early in his 50's due to a unrepaired torn vein of a major supply to his heart finally failed shoveling show a few years ago. He knew he was dead and used the last few minutes to hug and say good bye to his lady. But in that day of inspection they realized I fell in love with that bear.

The teasing. I was a man and I took it with good morale and tried not to punch them out. (That bad eh? Go get her number don't stand here on those tickets. Get going...)

Ive wondered from time to time if they promoted her to Command within the MSP structure by now with a bunch of kids intending to be Lawmen in their time. Just one of those things. I don't think it would have worked out because I still had some outlaw in me in those years. Who the hell knows...

10. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    Ya can't drink all day unless you start in the morning

11. not4hire

not4hire Road Train Member

May 16, 2012
    Calgary
    She was just sobering up from the wedding and realized what she had done.

lilillill Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.