Why people fear wearing a mask...

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by Pumpkin Oval Head, May 6, 2020.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    "semi" retired and PoleCrusher Thank this.
  3. tommymonza

tommymonza Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2013
    S.W. Florida
    You can see the Forlorn look of Desperation in her husband and daughters eyes.

"Please get us Away from this WhackaDoo "

nredfor88 Thanks this.
  4. DistantTimbersEcho

DistantTimbersEcho Bobtail Member

Mar 11, 2020
    Nor Cal
    I laughed waaay to hard at this.

062 Thanks this.
  5. TruckChicken

TruckChicken Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2018
    Well she is an idiot. It isn’t effective.

6. TruckChicken

TruckChicken Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2018
    You just proved social distancing and mask wearing works.

Tb0n3 and daf105paccar Thank this.
  7. daf105paccar

daf105paccar Road Train Member

Apr 15, 2012
    Correct,Sir.

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  8. CousinVinny

CousinVinny Medium Load Member

Jan 26, 2015
    New Jersey
    What's the control?

9. Chubby Fly

Chubby Fly Medium Load Member

Nov 25, 2019
    Its not whether it protects you or protects me. ITs sole principal that government thinks they have the control to force you to wear a apparatice on yourself whether you are in good health or sick. This is a free country. Some of you would wear a bag over your head if it was about saving the world. Now that the government thinks they have control and can force you to wear masks to prevent spread. 2018-2019 flu season we lost 80 thousand americans. That was with a vaccine and treatment. Why werent you sheep wearing masks then???? 80 thousand!!!!. So becuase some of you like to live in a #### bubble, people may be forced by the nazis to wear a government GAG. oh i mean government mask. This is the problem with some of you. You dont think. Ill be ###### if i wear a mask. I God has a plan for you whether you like it or not. I suggest a movie for the bubble living people. ITs called "Final Destination".
    And btw, you guys wearing masks all day on the job are poising yourselves. Nurses and doctors do not wear them 12 hours straight like cnn fake news reports. They have always wore them when seeing patients as needed.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2020
  10. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    LOL. How's that? If that's the case, then why did 66% of the deaths in NY occur with people that were at home social distancing?

The low numbers in our county have NOTHING to do with social distancing and wearing masks. It was only recently that our local COSTCO required mask wearing, I haven't been there since. Our local supermarkets, Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's & other department stores, etc, are packed out (have been since the beginning of this deal) with people.

I was at the local Kroger Market the other day. There must of of been 400 people in that store, walking up and down the isles, bumping into each other. Other than the employees, NO ONE was wearing a mask.

You pro-maskers crack me up. I will bet you one thing though, suicides, drug, alcohol, child & domestic abuse will end up being FAR worse than any damage done (besides economically) by the Wuhan Flu Virus. Not to mention the thousands of missed cancer screenings, treatments, etc., that were put off.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted