williams dairy trucking out of baxley, Georgia

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by Flattop23, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Flattop23

Flattop23 Light Load Member

Feb 23, 2022
    North Florida
    Why milk hauling world in north Florida is Skippy right now

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lual

lual Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2020
    SW Georgia
    Why skimpy?

Well, let's do a quick recap....

One carrier has a hiring freeze (for whatever reason or reasons)--it's uncertain due to current business conditions when they will start back hiring again.

The other milk hauler in the area has an OOS rating that is something of a pretty decent red flag.

Past that--what other milk haulers are in the area, that will get you home daily?

ETC is based out of Arlington, GA. If they have a yard anywhere near your location--by all means, fill us in on where...?

The only other carrier I can think of that MIGHT work that area is Oakley Transport (out of Lake Wales, FL). I can recommend them only if you have previous tanker experience from elsewhere (I used to drive for them--been there, done that :rolleyes:). I will give them this much--their tractors were/are VER-RY nice. :) :D

If Indian River Transport also does milk hauling in that area--that would be news to me.

--Lual

4. Flattop23

Flattop23 Light Load Member

Feb 23, 2022
    North Florida
    I meant to say skimpy my bad anyways early trucking company have a yard in lee, florida couple miles south of i-10 they haul milk from a dairy name full circle dairy I don't know if they are hiring I'mma check and see though

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.