Williams Transport (Greta NB)

Discussion in 'Refrigerated Trucking Forum' started by itaff, Nov 8, 2016.

1. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Just a quick update about a few thinks.. I'm about 9 days from my 1 year anniversary with Williams..

A few things to add.. In 1 year I have drove around 130,000 miles..

We had a company wide raise of .01 and you get another .01 cents after 6 mo.. So I'm up to .42 cents a mile and get another .05 cents in bonus if you drive more than 31,000 miles a quarter.. So you ideally make .47 cents a mile..

All the trucks are full, and we need more trailers...

That's just a few of the changes..

bzinger Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Glad to here things are well Ivan ! I'm still at Morehouse and couldn't be happier.

itaff Thanks this.
  4. rmacjr

rmacjr Medium Load Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    With Randy running the show those trucks will always be full, that’s a good thing.

itaff Thanks this.
  5. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    3EDA694A-C9C5-4BB2-989A-DD9631C4FA37.jpeg Figured I’d pop on here and check in.. I dropped in Portland this morning and now I am north of Seattle on a 3 pick for AGW Northfolk..

Weather is nice up here, been windy out across Wyoming the last month.. Already have had to dig into the chains for the new truck over Donner in Cali a few moths back..

Up to this point I have pretty much been bouncing from Omaha to LA and back, I guess all the driver that usually go north must of took a few days off.. Haha.

The new pay raise has been nice and I hear we are looking at better insurance so hopefully that will help out.. All our trucks are still full and last I heard we have a waiting list to come here to work.. You know you work somewhere great when there is a waiting list..

Calab told me Bizinger said hi.. Sounds like you guys were pulling freight for us again.. Calab said he wishes you would just come over here to work..

I’ll add a picture from last week! Be safe!

bzinger Thanks this.
  6. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Yeah I pulled a frozen load for you guys last week and it paid dang good !
    If I ever left Morehouse I would work work for you guys but I'm really happy here ...Caleb also told me last week I have a voice made for radio lmao .

itaff Thanks this.
  7. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    He seems like he really likes you.. Said he was upset he could not get you over with him... I hear good things about Morehouse also... We should just merge.. haha

bzinger Thanks this.
  8. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    That's nice to hear Ivan and thank you !
    Caleb and I have a good relationship and I take care of his freight ...and Caleb takes care of me by paying a good rate .
    He's always a pleasure to deal with as is everybody I talk to at Williams .
    This last load I pulled for them payed very well and had some problems at each stop along with the final drop being in interior Chicago near downtown .
    I think Caleb appreciates that I go do it minus the wineing and its a win win for both of us .

itaff Thanks this.
  9. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Did you haul burritos to Chicago to them crazy Russians ? Lol

bzinger Thanks this.
  10. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    You got it Ivan ! Lol ...but that was a 3400 doller load ...synergy west 47th st .

itaff Thanks this.
  11. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Been there before.. When I did a least with Bruenger I use to haul auto parts from across the ally way.. Not a bad area until dark.. haha .. then you better have a gun.. Them Russians are funny I love them..

I had a Russian driver brake down and I helped him get back up and running.. Before I knew it he attacked me with a bear hug.. I was feather suprised at how fast he came in.. It was a little awkward after 5 min.. Don’t want to talk about this no more.. haha .. Any who that not a bad run, and that sounds like great pay for that load.. Makes me miss least..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.