Woman Come Home to Find Burglar Using Her Toilet

Discussion in 'Other News' started by firstcav, Jul 13, 2007.

1. firstcav

firstcav Medium Load Member

Sep 5, 2006
    ""
    FREDERICKSBURG, Va. — A woman who stepped out to buy a newspaper Thursday returned home to find that an intruder had made himself comfortable — on her toilet.

The man apparently cut a screen and unlocked a door while the woman, in her 80s, was out, police said. She had noticed the man outside when she was leaving, police said.

At about 5:30 a.m., she returned and noticed that the bathroom door was closed.

When she opened the door, she saw him perched on the toilet.
    "How long are you going to be?" she asked, among other things. When the man responded in Spanish, which she doesn't understand, she told him she was calling police.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289162,00.html

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jamwadmag

jamwadmag Road Train Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Desert Southwest
    ..where a man can get some piece & quiet to do his daily duty?!!:biggrin_25523:

4. DONNALOU

DONNALOU Light Load Member

Sep 28, 2005
    Louisville,Kentucky
    Thats crazy!!:biggrin_25524: I would not have even opened the door & forget asking "how long".
    I'd have a phone on the ear,and a shotgun in hand!! :yes2557:
    I seen somewhere,where a guy got up in the middle of the night. Only to find a homeless guy taking a bath in his tub.

5. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    WOW....Hubby would have to come home and put a new toilet in cause when I got thru...there wouldn't be one!:biggrin_25512:

6. jamwadmag

Feb 28, 2006
    Desert Southwest
    Guess yall forgot the article back in Jan that was posted here about Women's Restrooms' being more germy than 'Mens Restrooms!' He might have gotten some kind of Gringo Geriatric disease from that lady, when he was just trying to do his 'daily duty!!' Poor guy.....:biggrin_2553:

7. Cybergal

Oct 20, 2008
    Ya ya ya..that's what they said then but what do they say now...CHRIST! They change this stuff all the time...ONE minute Vitamin E is bad for ya then the next day it's great!

If he needed to do his daily duty so bad...why didn't he pick the nearest weed patch and take his risk with poison ivy.:biggrin_2555:

8. firstcav

firstcav Medium Load Member

Sep 5, 2006
    ""
    When I'm committing a robbery my bowls get messed up really bad. I know what this guys was going through.

9. jamwadmag

Feb 28, 2006
    Desert Southwest
    ha ha...yeah, glad butter is now OK!! We have to lobby them to get Diet Coke & Chocolate on the healthy food side!!!!...Wine finally made it to 'healthy!!':yes2557::biggrin_255:

10. Cybergal

Oct 20, 2008
    ummm....DARK CHOCOLATE happens to be good for ya! Now that's all over the news..I don't know if it will be good for us tomorrow... but today they say it is!:biggrin_25526:

11. Pur48Ted

Pur48Ted Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI

When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.....que pasa?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.