Woman Killed Self, 2 Children When She Walked Into Traffic on Interstate

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Cybergal, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Woman Killed Self, 2 Children When She Walked Into Traffic on Interstate

1/18/08
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,323906,00.html

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. zenix

zenix Light Load Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Oregon
    whats with all the people killing kids latly

4. LogsRus

LogsRus Log it Legal

Nov 23, 2006
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Why the ummm "bad word" do we have to put these kids lives in danger. If you have a freaken problem kill yourself or get help (preferbally get help as I hate anyone doing this to themselves). It's just sad we can't let kids be kids or let them at least make their own decissions.
    Do you know how many times life got me down and I felt the best way out was the same way (no not really the same but the end result) and I realized I have 3 beautifull children and I could never leave them alone. I have 2 older great kids doing great in school and they appreciate me being honest with them (not to honest though, that can be bad).
    Now that last child well she is just spoiled rotten (not really rotten, but the mouth is going and all that because of TODAYS WORLD).

Can we all please reach out and help those that have children and just offer the support mentally/financially and I bet these things won't happen. I am wonder if the mother knew the aunt was mentally ill and thats the only person she had to watch her kid so she could work to support them kids. Paying a babysitter who was fit would of made working not so worth it so what does a parent do? I am speculating many cases that happend daily only. So lets reach out and if you are home all day find that single mom or mom who has a loser of a hubby and help them. Make sure them kids have someone to run to at all times for food,support,friendship (trustworthy). Todays world is getting sicker and sicker and I am about to do what others do and tune myself from "the news"
    Sad part is we all watch the news to hear what drama happened last night:biggrin_2557:

5. RoamingGnome

RoamingGnome Medium Load Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Pennsylavania
    they knew she had a history of mental illness and they still let her watch their kids ?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.