wonder about those trucks blocking the fuel island?

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by MNdriver, Jul 18, 2013.

1. almostthere

almostthere Light Load Member

May 23, 2010
    MN
    hopefully most of this is BS....if not,....pathetic..just plain ol pathetic

FLATBED Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

hopefully most of this is BS....if not,....pathetic..just plain ol pathetic :biggrin_25513: Lot of it is TRUCKER BS

4. almostthere

almostthere Light Load Member

May 23, 2010
    MN
    Shoulda told me that sooner...dang...I just went out and cut the airlines on that trailer in front of me. I'm outa here

JohnBoy and FLATBED Thank this.
  5. stevep1977

stevep1977 Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    You better have covered your tracks. With all these truckers constantly watching NCIS and CSI, they're bound to have an investigative breakthrough. Next thing you know you'll be tracked down and forced over an embankment with no help in site.

6. DrtyDiesel

DrtyDiesel Road Train Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Jacksonville, FL
    I have a camera on each mirror looking back, I have a dash cam watching ahead of me, I have a camera on the back of my sleeper, I have a camera on the rear of my trailer.

After having my fifth wheel pulled I've developed a particular set of skills. Skills that make men like you fear men like me. If you don't mess with my trailer, then I won't pay any attention to you. Though, if you do mess with my trailer, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will force you to listen to Werner and JB hunt commercials for the rest of your life! Bwuhahahhahahahahahahahahhahhahahhahahahhhahahh!!!!!

FLATBED, scottied67 and bigdogpile Thank this.
  7. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Years ago I pulled through a spot after I weighed the load. Went in to pay for the ticket and came out in the rain. Left and hit the road. A way down the road, I hit the brake and it bled air. It took a long time to stop on just the tractor.

Got out and the service brake line was disconnected.

It was hooked to the back of the bobtail. I know it did not do it on its own.

Learned from that and always checked everything.

8. DrtyDiesel

DrtyDiesel Road Train Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Jacksonville, FL
    I hear ya there, no one has ever messed with my truck, I was just messing with the guy that talked about it a few posts ago. Another driver with roehl when I worked there put a poker chip in between my air lines. Luckily he did it to my supply line, so after I came back the trailer wouldn't move. Found the chip, got a laugh out of it. I'm just happy it wasn't the service line. He told me he woulda called me or got me on the cb if I tried to keep going out to the road lol

9. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Mine was back in 2000. Only took once.

DrtyDiesel Thanks this.
  10. bigkev1115

bigkev1115 Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    When I worked for USA Truck, we had a driver stopped at the Love s in Prescott, AR parked at the fuel island and the idiot left his truck running with a load of flat screen tvs and computers and someone drove off in his truck and they found the trailer 30 days later in Florida empty.

I also remembered a similar incident with Covenant years ago, parked on the fuel island and got his truck stolen and loaded with over a million dollars of cigarettes

DrtyDiesel Thanks this.
  11. bigdogpile

bigdogpile Road Train Member

May 16, 2010
    fontana ca
    It is all trucker BS as a poster posted earlier, I never have pulled a pin, but I've heard the storys of pissed off drivers doing it and I've seen drivers drop trailers as they turn to exit TS driveways..After that I decided that will never to me, So when I park I set the trl brakes & all pull forward just enough to put so much pressure on the plate and kingpin that nobody could pull my pin even if they chained it up to a bumper and tried to pry it out, My trk & trl will slide towards the puller before that pin will release..

Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
    DrtyDiesel and FLATBED Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.