Wondering If I Might Be A Good Millis Candidate

Discussion in 'Millis' started by pln1679, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Cooper09

Cooper09 Light Load Member

Feb 10, 2010
    NW Indiana
    The Millis threads used to be all Millis people...that's why they where so productive. Ahh the good ol days lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Go for it girl.
    The grind you're in now will shorten your life by years.

4. MTownZ

MTownZ Medium Load Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Myerstown, PA
    I can't speak for anyone but myself but Millis has treated me well so far. Things seem a little slower the past few weeks but everyone I've had to deal with as far as corporate has been more than helpful and professional to boot. Millis only has a handful of women drivers but I can't see them getting treated any worse or better. Put your nose to the grindstone and run hard and you'll do fine.

5. samurai

samurai Heavy Load Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Fairborn, OH
    you could say i am part time lol

6. 900,000-tons-of-steel

900,000-tons-of-steel Road Train Member

Aug 17, 2012
    Florida
    That's not a bad gig if you're home three to four days. Nicely done, driver.

7. pln1679

pln1679 Bobtail Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Ohio
    I appreciate all the responses. I know there are pros and cons to every job. I talked with a friend from high school who has driven for the past 25 years or so and he gave me some things to think about as far as safety. It does sound a little frightening. I've been fairly safe in an office job for a long time. But, on the other hand, it's getting more and more difficult to get by. And I've applied for part-time jobs to supplement my full-time job (while my vehicle was still running) and I'm not even being called for interviews to work at WalMart on the weekends. Something has to give. There comes a point in time where you really honestly don't know what to do.

8. bryanrutledge

bryanrutledge Light Load Member

Sep 18, 2012
    snellville ga
    sounds like youve already made up your mind. i think millis will be a good choice ive done alot of research on the matter and it seems to me that every one that works for millis is happy and there starting pay is a little higher than most companies. just make sure you can go without a pay check for at least 5 weeks before you go. good luck to you whatever you decide.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.