Worried about vaccine mandate at work?

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by SteveScott, Nov 6, 2021.

1. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    They initially asked for a card, but when i informed them i didnt have a card, they asked for my dot physical paperwork. I had to sit there for a 20 min yard safety video and if i remember a short 5 question survey. Because of them i started carrying my physical paperwork with me at all times and, after that only been asked one more time at another location. This was all in 2018. None have asked me since then.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LoneRanger

Jun 3, 2018
    Think of all the truck stops now that will require it to fuel and eat and shower and among other things.

If people dont realize that this is now indirectly effecting truckers they are blind.

Eldiablo Thanks this.
  4. mustang190

mustang190 Road Train Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Florida Panhandle
    Let’s not overlook one fact about this so called vaccine. No coronavirus has ever been eradicated by a vaccine. That’s a fact.
    As being former military, I have been injected with God only knows what. But, those vaccines and inoculations actually worked and have had years if not decades of use and studies.
    I have chosen NOT to get the covid vaccine, simply because it’s not a vaccine but a therapeutic. And that I have already had the virus.

Bean Jr., T.Rucker, tscottme and 4 others Thank this.
  5. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    Grocery stores and pharmacies are exempt, so it’s likely gas stations and truck stops will be too. If not then the simple solution is to avoid the cesspool that is LA. They will figure it out soon enough.

6. LoneRanger

Jun 3, 2018
    Here’s a list. Truck stops fall into this categories if they serve food, and have a game room or truckers lounge. No bathroom use and take out is exempt I think but we shall see in the next two months how it goes as these places need deliveries:
    • Establishments where food or beverages are severed including restaurants bars, fast food establishments, coffee shops, tasting rooms, cafeterias, food courts, breweries, wineries, distilleries, banquet halls, and hotel ballrooms.
    • Gyms and fitness venues including recreation facilities, fitness studios (including for yoga, pilates, dance, and barre), boxing gyms, fitness boot camps, and other facilities that hold indoor group fitness classes.
    • Entertainment and recreation venues including movie theaters, music and concert venues, shopping centers, live performance venues, adult entertainment venues, commercial event and party venues, sports arenas, convention centers, exhibition halls, museums, malls, performing arts theaters, bowling alleys, arcades, card rooms, family entertainment centers, pool and billiard halls, play areas, and other recreational game centers.
    • Personal care establishments including spas, nail salons, hair salons, barbershops, tanning salons, estheticians, skin care, tattoo shops, piercing shops, and massage therapy locations unless medically required.

7. SteveScott

SteveScott Road Train Member

Nov 10, 2015
    Pfizer is releasing a drug by the end of this month that cures 90% of covid cases within a couple days. That will make the need for a vaccine moot. With any luck this vaccine nonsense will end very soon. But knowing the current administration and their ilk, they'll not like losing control and will try to keep pushing it and creating panic among those who actually believe what they're selling.

The most widespread and deadly sickness on the planet (malaria) is prevented and treated with the same drug (quinine). It's inexpensive and easily manufactured. Covid will be treated the same way as more drugs become available.

8. Long FLD

Mar 4, 2015
    Since the beginning it’s been politicized one way or the other and now all it is is half the country trying to convince the rest of us we should be scared and then getting upset when we’re not.

If it was simply about immunity and stopping the spread then they would accept the natural immunity that one gets after recovering from Covid in place of the vaccination, but it’s about control.

And if it were for our safety then the southern border would be closed but it remains wide open while they try and punish those who don’t agree with the vaccine or the mandates.

9. nredfor88

nredfor88 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2019
    USA
    Truck stops won’t mandate it for the same reason trucking companies are fighting the mandate. They realize how great the percentage of drivers are that aren’t vaccinated and won’t be getting vaccinated. It’s a business decision. Go broke if you jettison a large percentage of your workforce or customers.

The globalist companies that are mandating it have other priorities that weigh on them.

10. LoneRanger

Jun 3, 2018

I don’t think truck stops in California will have look the other way. All it takes is for one bootlicker to complain.

Hell a truck stop in New Mexico won’t even let you in without a mask. And that’s the only one I know in NM that does that. So we shall8 see how California works out.

11. Long FLD

Mar 4, 2015
    If you’re talking about Sky City it’s because they are on the reservation and have their own rules. And I walked right in to use the restroom 2 weeks ago without a mask and nobody said anything to me.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.