Worried about vaccine mandate at work?

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by SteveScott, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    The simple solution is avoid LA. And if you must go then get everything you need before hand so you don’t spend any money in that hole. He’s the mayor of LA, not the god of the whole state. And if it goes statewide then simply avoid the whole area. It won’t even take that much of a reduction in capacity to make a currently bad situation for that state even worse.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    Dancing eagle off the 40. They didn’t let me in without a mask. The issue is not sure how the Native Americans can even sit there and follow the gooberments bs.

I avoid California now. Haven’t been there in a Truck in over 2 years. So I’m good.

PoleCrusher and Eldiablo Thank this.
  4. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    They do it the same as allowing thru traffic across 212 in MT but non tribal members aren’t supposed to stop. Or how the Pine Ridge in South Dakota is thru traffic only. They do it because they can.

5. mustang190

mustang190 Road Train Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Florida Panhandle
    Wait until all that medieval armor starts backing up and the new models can’t be put out on the shelves, they will change their tune!

Long FLD Thanks this.
  6. staceydude

staceydude Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2020
    That was not true in the mid 80s, I have a friend who was disabled for life taking a needle and syringe flu vaccine given to 1 out of every 10 sailors vs the gun injection most of us got. She developed Guilane-Barré syndrome and has been on disability since they figured out what was wrong with her which was a painful couple years. She was able to prove it caused her disease. The military used 1 out of 10 sailors as guinea pigs. It was proven with a copy of her medical record.

That being said I don’t disagree with you on this particular vaccine.

Everyone deserves the freedom of choice!

Bean Jr., shatteredsquare and Eldiablo Thank this.
  7. mustang190

Jan 18, 2011
    Florida Panhandle
    I was in the Air Force when the Swine flu was the rage. Luckily just before I was ordered to get the vaccine they stopped it for all the side affects. Unfortunately they made us get regular flu shots every year and I got the flu every year! Since I got out I haven’t had the flue since! And that’s been 25 years.

8. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    medieval armor?

9. mustang190

Jan 18, 2011
    Florida Panhandle
    Ever been in a Love’s?:)

LoneRanger Thanks this.
  10. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    They used to come to our office and give free flu shots us officers. I took it 1 year and got sicker then ever before and was in the early 2000’s before I retired.

11. Waterman_99

Waterman_99 Light Load Member

Oct 24, 2021
    Their freight doesnt get picked up or if they dont want to receive it, dumped in the street??

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.