would anyone take a new driver with no experience? Los angeles

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by Jay5GS, Jun 28, 2018.

Would you take a driver with no experience but has the drive to wanna do serious miles

1. Yes

2. No

3. Depends on some questions that need to be asked

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay5GS

Jay5GS Medium Load Member

Jun 28, 2018
    Los Angeles
    Just curious if anyone would take a (me) new driver with no experience who wants to run hard , I go to the DMV July 11 and Im getting my CDL cause I'm here to make serious money ! Looking to be out 4 to 6 months at a time dedicated and home 2to3 weeks at a time. NO owner ops prefer W2

I'm currently based out of Los Angeles but start area is not an issue since I would like to be out months at a time

Would love some feed back

I'm 23 old male no experience
    listens to techno, loves funny movies , loves making money, clean hygiene ,

I don't drink I don't smoke (but vaping is OK just blow it out the window)

No creeps ,drug addicts , Alcoholics , NO SLEEPING NAKED IN THE RIG , NO LoT Lizards Encounters !

ONCE AGAIN IM HERE FOR SERIOUS MONEY MAKING NOT TRYING TO GET SCREWED BY THE MEGA CARRIER

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. trucker28truck

trucker28truck Light Load Member

Jul 28, 2016
    US mainland
    Why not Prime Inc? everyone says they make huge money there.

4. Jay5GS

Jun 28, 2018
    Los Angeles
    Hey thanks for the reply I'll look into them and see what kind of action I get

5. Brandt

Brandt Road Train Member

Sep 17, 2012
    It's hard to get job without any training. Just having a CDL is usually not enough because insurance and the trucking company is on the hook if in accident. They would have hard time explaining how they let a new drive just get in a truck and drive. The other will chew them up in court. So they usually won't take that much risk.

That's why the training trucking companies do all the training. So they can say a new driver had extra training and he knows what he was doing. They even have the proof of all the paperwork from training.

Jay5GS Thanks this.
  6. Jay5GS

Jun 28, 2018
    Los Angeles
    Thanks man really appreciate the feed back

7. Mountaintrucker4302

Mountaintrucker4302 Light Load Member

Sep 21, 2015
    GA
    Whats wrong with sleeping naked in the rig. If all the curtains are drawn, who cares?

8. Jay5GS

Jun 28, 2018
    Los Angeles
    Cause mountain trucker that's some freaky stuff. Now if you you've been with your Co driver for years then it's OK lol

9. Last Time Around

Last Time Around Medium Load Member

Jun 9, 2018
    Are you seeking to TEAM with some one for 4 to 6 months at a time???? You might wanna consider going solo.
    With no experience, not sure why you feel you are worthy of "Serious Money"..... Though for the time you wanna stay out, you'd do pretty good for yourself. I'd advise, seek some serious continual training, serious SAFE driving time ( not a company looking to run you hard ).
    In my own personal experience, Running Hard/ Big miles don't equate to Big Bucks. It usually equates to one day being 25 and looking 55 and feeling 75.

10. yeremyn

yeremyn Bobtail Member

Nov 28, 2015
    im looking for a team partner i work for r&l carriers out of fontana we stay out 5 days hime for 2 avg a week is 2k hit me up

11. Jay5GS

Jun 28, 2018
    Los Angeles
    Text my cell 5107070088 cause I'm ready to work Tuesday the 24th of July bro

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.