Wow...

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by Preacherman, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Preacherman

Preacherman Bobtail Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Moberly, Missouri
    So, me and my wife are heading home from Wallyworld in Moberly, Mo. We turned onto Rollins and right when you turn there will be a right turn only lane about 500-1000 feet ahead. This Swift driver is to the right of me and, since I know the area, if there is ever somebody in that lane I always make sure to see whether they are in it accidentally or if they are actually turning. This guy was in it accidentally. Except, this guy didn't have his signal on to show me that. I barely put my foot on the gas and he just jumps right out in front of me nearly clipping me, it is good to note that I had the right of way as I was at the stop sign first. It's obvious how good of a driver he was because his rig had already had some sort of accident on the back of his sleeper. The, I'll call it a wing, the drivers side wing on the back was bent in. I saw this guy later on in town and gave him a piece of my mind, he apologized.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. elharrison

elharrison "Iam on my way"

Feb 8, 2007
    WV
    yup gotta watch every not so swift out there

ehh the back of cab is a air foil/fairing

thats not unusal for that to be bend , happens when you crank your rig around to much and the cab hits the trailer...

the truck im driving has both sides with a little shape to them, not my fault it was like that when i picked it up...

4. myminpins

myminpins Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2007
    Dartmouth, NS, Canada
    I'm amazed he apologized. Maybe, just MAYBE, he'll be a bit more careful now!

5. elharrison

elharrison "Iam on my way"

Feb 8, 2007
    WV
    thats a good joke there:biggrin_255:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.