Xcalibur Logistics.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by mud23609, Jan 13, 2019.

1. mud23609

mud23609 Medium Load Member

Mar 9, 2015
    It looks good on paper. But in real life its not so good.

It was normal to wait two or three hours for a truck each night only to finally have one come in with multiple issues. Not a truck on the yard could pass a level one and many would not pass a level two. I've run junk before but never have I run trucks that were in this bad of shape. Many trucks had side boxes with missing doors or no doors. Four or five of them had speedometers that did not work. Only two trucks had working centrifuges and could actually work oil. Half the trucks have bad pumps and can on be used as LACT trucks and the list goes on.

On the plus side. If you can get a truck and keep it running for your shift you can make some decent money there. My pay was on time and they did not try to screw me on my last check.

The Carlsbad location has better maintained equipment Than Jal where I worked. They have the foundation of a good place to work. They just need to start fixing their stuff and not hire drivers that are going to rag it out so bad.

There are better choices for hauling crude.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Why are you taking trucks out onto a public road in that poor a condition. So many OOS defects from reading your post.

Remember you are the agent of the company tasked with making sure there are no defects in a 18 wheeler. So if you do find it, get it written up, counter signed after being fixed to your satisfaction. Or find another tractor that has no defects. Or find another employer.

You DO NOT want to be a accident with injury or death and have outrageous OOS defects on your truck. It could very well be prison for you a long time. You dont want that do you?

Frank Speak and snowlauncher Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.