Yet another wannabe- but with different questions

Discussion in 'Expediter and Hot Shot Trucking Forum' started by hertfordnc, Feb 16, 2019.

1. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    One word.

D.O. N.'T. Just't Don't.

You would be putting yourself int what w call a hardship camp here or a poor house up there You slowly rot on poor income until you n longer have the money to help people actually give a #### about you long though o wonder how in world did we do it. Usually with increasing amounts of Police work involved and even less freedom to d a #### thing about it all.

It may still be possible to flail around and very lucky hit the right sequence of solutions for yourself. Or hedge your bets and do what I did. hedge my bets and bought a Plan C which consists of a large reclining chair and a blanket for it plus room for a Cat (Premeasure...) if you think you found a cookie here I share with you.

201 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lite bug

Lite bug Road Train Member

May 3, 2014
    Columbus Ohio
    Try to locate transportation officer, at, lejune, Bragg, Seymour Johnson, Cherry Point, and the Coast Guard base in Elizabeth City. Get in and ask questions and tell them what you are wanting to do. I would start in Elizabeth City. If you locate him or her they can connect with the others near you. It may take awhile but would be well worth it. Heck you are a hour away from Norfolk depending on what it is and going you could access freight out of that area.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.