Yo!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by lefty91101, May 31, 2009.

1. lefty91101

lefty91101 Bobtail Member

May 30, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    Just another newbie here. Just moved to Tennessee back in December after spending my entire life in Wisconsin. Was milk hauler up there for a few years, and got on with Pepsi right after I graduated high school and got my class A. Now 6 weeks shy of my 21st, I'm just searching the forums for the best place for me. I'd like to someday own a few trucks pulling for somebody HOPEFULLY pulling end dumps, and flats. But we'll see what happens with this economy :biggrin_25510:. FINALLY jut got my CDL transferred from state to state, but lost my N endorsement until my 21st :biggrin_25516:. And plan on picking up my HazMat and Doubles endorsements as time allows Currently working at Sysco Foods of Knoxville as a lumper, yes I said it, a LUMPER just to fill the gap of legal age. But none the less I'm still hanging with my crowd of drivers and looking at trucks day in and day out :biggrin_255:. Look forward to being a part of this community and all the help y'all can give me!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. WiseOne

WiseOne Inactive contact bullhaulerswife

Feb 8, 2004
    Truckers Report, TN
    Hi, lefty91101, Welcome to our Truckers Forum! We hope you enjoy your stay and please read our RULES. Please remember, you are NEVER allowed to post e-mails, ad links, trucking company links, personal site links, and such ANYWHERE in this forum. Thanks for understanding! We hope to help you and get to know you soon! Thanks, lefty91101!

lefty91101, do you have a question about how to do something? Try our FAQ section or you can PM me or a Moderator (50 posts not required to PM a Mod) to ask a question! Also, you can read through our Truckers Forum Information Center!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.