You are going to love this!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by WestTxSinderella4331, Jul 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MachoCyclone

MachoCyclone Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Texas
    Why you pull a load anyway knowing the truck needed repairs. So what dispatch demanded you take a load. Your truck your say. Any O/O worth his/her salt would have said fine, fire the truck. I'm getting my #### fixed and moving on to a better company. Stop letting these companies walk over you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ladr

ladr Road Train Member

Apr 14, 2013
    GA
    Why not trade the Lonestar and get a truck with enough room? Then when you get your cdl, go from there.

Teams work good for a established couple

MachoCyclone Thanks this.
  4. Grumppy

Grumppy Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Dec 11, 2010
    West Monroe, La
    With all due respect, I think your bad luck is due to you guys making bad decisions.

First, look at the companies yall are leasing to. They were all bad, companies.
    The company that put yall up in a cheap, drug, roach infested hotel without a toilet seat..... that should have tipped you off right there. I mean, a deaf, dumb & blind five year old Indonesian kid would have known better than that. You should have never spent more than 30 seconds in that room nor with that company after that.
    You knew you had transmission troubles & was in need of repair. Look, that truck is what is going to pay your bills... its your livelihood... that's your living. You already had an appointment to get it repaired. When teh dispatcher said, go get this load or you're fired. You should have gladly accepted that offer... you don't need to be working for anyone like that. seriously. Look where it got you. You broke down (tranny literally fell out of the truck), you didn't finish the load (so I am pretty sure you didn't get paid for that load) & you lost the job anyway.

You guys need to get a good truck (if you're able to now) that will provide your needs & lease on to a good reputable company. Start looking out for yourself, start making better decisions for your livelihood & your business, find a good reputable company that has a little respect for its O/O's & lease on.

In teh end, I am not sure that either of you have the business knowledge &/or the ability/training/experience to manage a business of your own. You might want to back up & reconsider your future for the next 5 years or so.

DTP, drvrtech77, Ougigoug and 8 others Thank this.
  5. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    That is a T680.

Broke Down 69 Thanks this.
  6. MachoCyclone

MachoCyclone Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Texas
    Zoom in on the picture. Clearly has a T700 badge under the door.

7. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    Yeah, I can definitely see the difference. This is a680 t680-2page.jpg

izifaddag Thanks this.
  8. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    They cannot force dispatch an independent contractor. Even the hint of force falls under coercion which is protected under FMCSA and you can sue for multimillions. The minute you acquiesed and took the load it is too late.

G13Tomcat, drvrtech77 and MarkH129 Thank this.
  9. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    Have to admit I've never seen one, heard of one, or even knew they existed until just now.
    But in my defense; I've been off the road for a year and a half....kinda outta the loop I guess.

MachoCyclone and Gunner75 Thank this.
  10. mitrucker

mitrucker Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Lapeer, MI
    The T700 replaced the T2000.

Short Fuse EOD and MachoCyclone Thank this.
  11. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    Which one is the Squirrel?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.