You never know who is watching you

Discussion in 'Watkins & Shepard' started by WingRider, Mar 4, 2011.

1. sal

sal Medium Load Member

Aug 18, 2007
    sacramento Ca
    The way i understood it there is 2 people in the car. One driving and 1 taking pic's.
    Seems like it would be better if the company just payed there drivers more instead of some "RAT's" . Thats what the State Troopers are for

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rjones56

rjones56 Heavy Load Member

Jul 15, 2008
    staunton va
    He`s doing it by himself.He is an idiot.Watching his videos you can tell he`s not the only one,but an idiot none the less.

4. Henley

Henley Light Load Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Rock Springs, WY
    Just so you know, our own safety staff sometimes does this very same thing. Vern has a nice tripod setup for when he hits the road visiting terminals, and he's shown me some videos of W/S drivers trying to do their best supertrucker impersonations.

5. American-Trucker

American-Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Charlotte, North Carolina

verns awesome, i was lucky enough to have a big orientation class so he came down to Conover to help.

American Trucker

6. mDub

mDub Medium Load Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Mooreville, MS
    He came to my orientation too, every time I'm in Sayreville I look him up, he always has time to give you tips, help with anything, or just shoot the breeze for a while

7. Henley

Henley Light Load Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Rock Springs, WY
    Funny, I never see Vern in Sayreville. I see him in Dalton, Richmond, Conover, anywhere but Sayreville. But I always look...

8. soon2betrucking

soon2betrucking Road Train Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Philadelphia, Pa
    that " watch my truck " guy is a scumbag of all scum bags...
    heres why.
    http://www.thetruckersreport.com/tr...side-scoop/121389-watch-my-truck-channel.html

http://www.newschannel9.com/articles/spy-996901-trucker-kill.html

this SOB piece of crap is well known in the nw ga and southern tn areas real well by most of the regualr drivers that run the area often,
    i myself have never had a run in with him, n i truthfully wouldnt mind it either....

if you google him " Joseph Volpe " youll find lots of information about him, such as his phone numbers, his rip off roofing company, his home address work address and so on...

SheepDog Thanks this.
  9. Trilleth

Trilleth Medium Load Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Southern California
    Sometimes I wish there were more people out there getting reported for bad driving. Like an earlier poster, I understand the occasional infraction, but jerks who tailgate four-wheelers just make it worse for the rest of us and help that bad trucker image.

SheepDog Thanks this.
  10. dave26027

dave26027 Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    Everyone has a camera today- and some of them are out of work. Gotta make a living somehow and you're in the spotlight. We used to have to watch out for Markel Safety Services, now it's EVERYONE or ANYONE around us. This guy's putting food on the table filming us- one more reason to drive politely.

11. harleymanjax

harleymanjax Rookie Skateboarder

Dec 17, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    This Jackhole continually stays in a drivers blind spot while videotaping AND using a stopwatch! That takes 2 hands to do! What is he steering with?...............................:biggrin_25523:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.