Young and brainwashed sailors.

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, Jun 16, 2016.

1. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    The Orlando killer didn't have anything to do with Isis, he was just a closeted gay with a strickt kooky father.
    I don't like to read about our gullible young soldiers, but we have to do whatever it takes to get oil over a hundred dollars again to get these tax paying frackers back to work

Indignant trucker and Chinatown Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    @Short Fuse EOD - saw the EOD teams at work a few times. Plane might return with hung ordnance so they would have to be on deck in case something happened. Sometime the ordnance would release when the plane caught the wire on landing and that stuff would go bouncing down the flight deck everywhere. Finally a rule was passed that any plane with hung ordnance the pilot had to eject and let the plane crash into the sea. One time a sidewinder missle actually fired and zipped by my head between me and an F-4 Phantom; fortunately it didn't hit anything and went into the sea. The ordnanceman said the reason it didn't go up the tail of the Phantom is because it didnt have time to zero in on it because it was too close when it fired.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    NavigatorWife and tucker Thank this.
  4. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    Unfortunately war is good for stimulating the economy. So I've been told anyways.

I do agree that the fanatical ones need to be dealt with. But what gets me is why are these so called "moderate" ones not condeming and fighting back against the extremists? Are they plotting to take over peacefully through populating other nations to the point they can influence elections? It almosts seems that way. Look at London and some major cities in Canada. Those of us born here are rapidly becoming the minority. Is that happening in the US as well?

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  5. Short Fuse EOD

Short Fuse EOD Road Train Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Midwest
    Flight ops on a deck are exciting. Gotta keep head on swivel at all times. I spent time on 4 boats but only one as EOD. Loved being on deck during take off and landings. Chinatown, glad you didn't eat a missile!!

Chinatown Thanks this.
  6. Short Fuse EOD

Jul 29, 2015
    Midwest
    You post a solid question. I am still waiting for a mass of American muslims storming recruiting centers to fight for our country. I don't see any lines. So I will be skeptic and alert.

AModelCat Thanks this.
  7. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I wore the green jersey with white vest and black checker board stencil on it. That was me, standing between #1 & #2 catapults during night flight ops. Didn't like working days.

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  8. Short Fuse EOD

Jul 29, 2015
    Midwest
    USS Gunston Hall-0311, USS Ponce-0311, USS Bataan-0311, USS Nassau -red float coat

NavigatorWife and Chinatown Thank this.
  9. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    USS Hancock, USS New Jersey, USS Vreeland

NavigatorWife and Short Fuse EOD Thank this.
  10. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    Not to mention all those "refugees". There's enough of them that they could take back their country on sheer numbers alone. Seems really fishy to me.

11. NavigatorWife

NavigatorWife Road Train Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Cental West, AL
    I have seen the lists before of countries that Muslims live in, the smaller percentage, the less they yak and dictated, but once the percentage is up the more they take over. We are being infiltrated by a culture who has domination as their only goal, they don't want to be assimilated into our culture. They use our laws to their advantage and call us racist if anyone makes a peep. In 50 yrs our grandchildren and great -grands will be dealing with the full affect of Muslim ideology. Why aren't there more Christian refugees being brought in or the Yazzidi's, they are the ones needing help I think.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.