Young and brainwashed sailors.

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, Jun 16, 2016.

1. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I tell you this. Those #### carriers are targets number one. Wait until they discover a saturation attack involving 1000 missile inbound and the entire task force only has a few hundred SAMs to defend. The day we lose one or more of these great ships is going to be a black day for America.

Obama's Navy has kept 4 or 6 depending on shipyard work dead on both coasts for years. They were built to roam the oceans #### near 50 years at a time, but rotting in port trying to save a few dollars are going to get them destroyed as well.

I hate to be so negative. But the Navy and our Leadership do not pay attention to lessons of Pearl Harbor. Those #### carriers need to be at sea on the main really bombing the #### out of ISIS not just one single carrier tooling about a med lake or something every 6 months, I would have all 10 carriers clusted together with the ISIS Skies black with planes 24/7

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truckthatpassesyouby

truckthatpassesyouby Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2015
    Yea. Because that's smart. Bomb their schools and hospitals, accomplish nothing. Then give them money to rebuild. Then wait for their young to grow up and continue the war.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  4. brysol01

brysol01 Medium Load Member

Nov 2, 2009
    There were on the Franklin D Roosevelt CVA-42 on the 72 Med cruse, I did Quartermaster Deck watch in port,
    we saw lots of stuff , but they were (Guest) wink wink

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    Reason for edit: mis spelled
    rachi Thanks this.
  5. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I saw some leaving a tender. Quite a manly looking bunch in those dungarees.
    My son served with some in the SeaBees. He said they would punch you in the face in a second if you looked at their girlfriend.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.