Your Top 5

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by natedogg323, May 24, 2007.

1. natedogg323

natedogg323 Light Load Member

May 4, 2007
    Detroit, Mi
    So I'm new to this site. For a month or so now I've been gathering as much info as possible on trucking. I'm seriously considering getting my CDL-A. I've heard a lot of things positive and negative on a LOT of different companies. So I'm looking to see what companies experienced drivers like.

What 5 companies have you heard good things about. That you KNOW FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE are worth starting out with.

Thanks for your input!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. natedogg323

natedogg323 Light Load Member

May 4, 2007
    Detroit, Mi
    Hey guys,

Lots of views on this thread but no replies? Maybe I should be more specific. I first started posting on here to find out what companies, if any, would hire someone with a felony on their record. I was facing felony charges and needed to know what to do. Since that time a lot of things have changed. I probably will NOT have a felony on my record and would like to expand my search for a good starting company. Thats why I was asking for your guys opinion on your favorite companies.

Any thoughts????

4. NevadaJim

NevadaJim Light Load Member

Apr 14, 2007
    Check out the "Favorite Company" section. I'm sure you'll find an answer by reading the posts there. The bottom line is no company is a one size fits all. Read the threads and find one that suits your needs. Good luck.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.