YRC Yellow Freight Roadway Rips off customers

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by keepontruckin909, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Mr. PlumCrazy

Mr. PlumCrazy Road Train Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Lexington NC
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. momstar

momstar Light Load Member

May 6, 2011
    Sounbds like another uneducated anti union moron got hold of one of them ther fancy puters

4. kid_cardiac

kid_cardiac Medium Load Member

Feb 24, 2008
    Florida
    Someone report a hit-and-run poster?

5. steel wheels

steel wheels Bobtail Member

Dec 30, 2010
    NJ
    So what is the deal with them?

6. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    You don't need anymore info comrades. Just look at how much money they bleed each year and how worn out their kneepads are since Obama goose stepped into the white-house.:biggrin_25525:

7. Passin Thru

Passin Thru Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2007
    VA
    MrPlumcrazy, You must be a crybaby asking for help. No adult male asks for help or directions. Thats the rule I learned. That is also a jest so don't take it seriously. It was a sort of idiots post and now I'm going nuts, can't sleep at night and worry all the time about Yellow employees.

8. brsims

brsims Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Meadville, PA
    I thought you was a trukerer drivererer!! Us'n trukerer drivererers ain't NEVER lost!

We always know exactly where we is! It ain't OUR fault that everything else moved around overnight! And that there is EAST, I'm telling you! If the sun's setting over there, then God goofed up!

9. WonderWheeler

WonderWheeler Bobtail Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Modesto, California
    Original Poster has only one post total. Worthless!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  10. Shining Star

Shining Star Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2013
    PA
    About a year ago I agreed to join YRC Glenmore. During orientation I was told that all drivers are required to park their truck and trailer in a secured lot during hometime. A travel center, or in front of your house is not acceptable. It must be in an enclosed area preferably that has security. I could not be officially hired until I provided an address that was secure. In addition, I had to sign a document stating as such, otherwise, if the tractor or trailer was stolen that I would be financially responsible. I then asked if they would pay the storage fees, again while during hometime. They said it would be my responsibility. I told them I was not willing to pay for the security of their property. I then walked out in the middle of orientation.

In speaking to other YRC Drivers afterward, I learned they either don't recall signing this form, or they say they park at their house anyway. Me... I wasn't willing to take the financial risk.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.