Zanesville, Ohio dedicated route

Discussion in 'US Xpress' started by bilsonx_nc, Jun 23, 2012.

1. bilsonx_nc

bilsonx_nc Bobtail Member

Apr 22, 2012
    zanesville ohio
    Does anyone do this route? I start orientation on Monday and this is the route i signed up for since I live in Zanesville, Ohio. Any information about how good the pay is, or how the working conditions are? The recruiter explained that you get paid $50 every time you load and unload the trailer, how many times per day/week do you unload? What should I expect to make weekly just starting out? Since I live in Zanesville how often should I expect to be able to sleep in my bed at "Home" each week? The recruiter said that I could be home 3-4 nights per week and off every other weekend, how accurate is this? Thanks in advance for anyone who has any information on this.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. vinsanity

vinsanity Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2009
    South Florida
    I don't know anything about that route, but if they say you can be home 3-4 nights a week they probably mean for your 10 hour break. Sleeping is about all you'll get done there.

4. bilsonx_nc

bilsonx_nc Bobtail Member

Apr 22, 2012
    zanesville ohio
    Yes, that is what I figured they meant, which I dont mind that.

5. SynCityTrucker

SynCityTrucker Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2012
    I'm OTR but I've done that route one time when they were shorthanded. Generally my understanding is you get mileage pay (which isn't much as most trips are 200-400 miles out and back) but you get something like $100/trailer for ul pay, and multi stop pay so each trip should pay roughly 200-250, but the one we did we ended up sleeping at the store then coming back the next day, however if you do it in one day you should be able to make it back home for the weekend off/34 kinda thing.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.