Zimmerman Truck Lines ?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by kdvarmint, Aug 6, 2011.

1. kdvarmint

kdvarmint Bobtail Member

Aug 6, 2011
    pa.
    Anyone here have experience with this company?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bigarmin88

Bigarmin88 Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2008
    Tampa Bay Fl
    Don't know about the trucking company but if its own by the Zimmerman Family,they own few other large companies in PA,one of them being an insurance company and there also a large auto body repair business own by the Zimmerman family.Wounder if its the same family.:biggrin_2556:

4. kdvarmint

kdvarmint Bobtail Member

Aug 6, 2011
    pa.
    The trucking is located in Mifflintown, just off route 22. Lots of Z's in Pa.

5. groundpounder

groundpounder Road Train Member

Nov 13, 2009
    I used to see them running out west a lot years ago, seems like I remember vans and covered wagons never really heard anything bad about them..

6. Bigarmin88

Bigarmin88 Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2008
    Tampa Bay Fl
    True and that's why I said that i'm wasn't sure if it was the same family.The Zimmerman family I know of is 4 bothers I believe and each of them own a large business in PA.Two I know of was a insurance company and one brother owns a large auto body repair shop,which who I work for about 8 years ago before I got into trucking.Other 2 brothers I'm not sure about but its a very rich family,wish I was in that family,lol...:biggrin_2559:

7. groundpounder

groundpounder Road Train Member

Nov 13, 2009
    I forgot to mention they used to want drivers that lived somewhat close to the terminal don't know if thats changed or not..

8. Guitar Man

Guitar Man Medium Load Member

Sep 29, 2006
    State Of Confusion
    Buddy of mine runs team for them for the past 2 years.No major complaints.He does pretty much PA/NJ/NY to Cali and back,along with some Seattle.They definitely keep them moving. You will do NYC....

9. leftlane827

leftlane827 Bobtail Member

Aug 27, 2011
    T
    They are a great company with lots of miles very nice ppl to work 4 I spent 3 years running to cailf 4 them u will. Do fine there can't say enough of good things about them

10. jellybean

jellybean Medium Load Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Central MD
    Did you run solo with them or team and did you pull a van or conestoga?

Did you take your truck home or park it at the terminal?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.