Zink Inc MC#748965 DOT#2154314 STOLEN LOAD

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by friendsxpress, Dec 22, 2011.

1. friendsxpress

friendsxpress Bobtail Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Sprague River, OR
    That is what I call it was theft, but now the customer does have his merchandise, just damaged. The police have been involved in this since the middle of December. The problem is that one doesn't know whos actual jurisdiction this would fall under. All we can do is keep getting the word out there about these types of people. This industry does not need these types of people representing the transportation industry. Thank you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. supertruckerporkchop

supertruckerporkchop Light Load Member

May 3, 2011
    Galveston, Texas
    Get the police reports together, and pics/docs you have from the shippers/receivers and either get into a lawyer, or file a claim agaisnt their insurance (this is why they have it) and if you can't file for that, then file in small claims or personal court.

Don't file on a person, but file on the Company. This is why every carrier has a Process Server on file. They will contact the company if YOU can't. you can find that info on the safer site. Being that it's an LLC i would bypass contacting the people anymore and just go after the Company Name! Now if they are no longer on record or legal and gone by now, then your SOL, but that would be my advice!

friendsxpress Thanks this.
  4. Big_Al

Big_Al Medium Load Member

Oct 30, 2008
    Out of my mind
    This is why every carrier has a Process Server on file.
    Huh?

5. supertruckerporkchop

supertruckerporkchop Light Load Member

May 3, 2011
    Galveston, Texas
    Sorry, I should have used "Agent".

A process agent is a representative upon whom court papers may be served in any proceeding brought against a motor carrier, broker, or freight forwarder. Every motor carrier (of property or passengers) shall make a designation for each State in which it is authorized to operate and for each State traversed during such operations. Brokers are required to list process agents in each state in which they have an office and in which they write contracts. FMCSA Regulation 49 CFR Part 366 details more about The Designation of Process Agents by Motor Carriers and Brokers.

6. friendsxpress

friendsxpress Bobtail Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Sprague River, OR
    Yes you are right. Already got that ball rolling also, as of yesterday Zink Inc is still registered. Printed out their list for the process agents and have supporting documents.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.