Zip Recruiter

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by KinardTrucking, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KinardTrucking

KinardTrucking Bobtail Member

Jul 5, 2011
    York, PA
    Hi All,
    This is a general question from a recruiter. Before we spend the money on this service (ziprecruiter.com), I was wondering if any of you have heard of it or have any dealings with them? It is a national recruiter web-based service. It appears to cover all industries.

It appears to be a good service, I just want to make sure there are truckers out there who have heard of it,and or used it.

Thanks!:biggrin_25514:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. picaso

picaso Light Load Member

Nov 23, 2010
    end of the trail, me
    i don`t know but when i see an ad from headhunters for a job i pass right over it without even thinking twice. it`s my opinion but i think the better drivers avoid these services.

KinardTrucking Thanks this.
  4. runningman0661

runningman0661 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    I personally hate dealing with a 3rd party recruiter. They usually can't answer all your questions, and are recruiting for so many other companies they get some information mixed up. Not a good move IMHO.

5. BigJohn54

BigJohn54 Gone, but NEVER forgotten

May 13, 2011
    SW Missouri
    I'm not going to reply to an ad unless it has all the information and I don't see recruiters knowing or providing all the information. In addition, I too avoid recruiters.

6. jlind

jlind Heavy Load Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Nature coast, Fl.
    Too many want you to send your info to a blind email address without knowing who or where you are sending your most important info! Not going to happen.

jvar4001 and KinardTrucking Thank this.
  7. Luzon

Luzon Medium Load Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Tampa, FL
    4 days isn't long but at least it's a free trial. Ask all your questions and get details in writing before you sign on the dotted line. Make sure you read the fine print and look for the cancellation provision.

If they're like many other companies, they have you sign up and provide funding information and then it's up to YOU to instigate the cancellation process. If you forget to do that, guess what!

8. KinardTrucking

KinardTrucking Bobtail Member

Jul 5, 2011
    York, PA
    Thanks all for you input and opinion. I used a 30-day free trial and found that it really did not help us. It might be a good tool for a national carrier, but we are limited in our hiring area.

Thanks Again!:biggrin_25514:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.