Best End Dumps?

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by sugardoo, Nov 27, 2012.

1. jerrythomas

jerrythomas Bobtail Member

Oct 10, 2012
    usa
    It's a throw up. Everybody has their choice. We have 15 Companion end places and 1 Travis. I really like the Travis while the other motorists dislike it. I'm less heavy with the Travis, I like the way it draws and places much more than the Partners.

http://magiccarpetautotransport.com

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TAS

TAS Bobtail Member

Feb 5, 2013
    I have round bottom trailers alumitech everlite and mac,But they are prone to cracking but they dump nice

4. Rockhead40

Rockhead40 Bobtail Member

Feb 12, 2013
    Watson, Louisiana
    Don't think I ever saw what you'd be hauling, maybe i missed it.

I've had experience with Mate, Travis, East, all aluminum and frameless. I'd rate them in the opposite order for preference: 1.East-we use Genesis frameless. they seem to have the best quality construction to this point-bulkheaded air lines, electric and air lines run thru frame where possible, exterior mounted greae fittings; 2. Travis-we use Wave here. Solid trailers, but don't seem to have the same quality as the east; 3. Mate-used to be the leader, but others have passed them by. We use ribbed mates-aluminum seems to form more cracks around the welds-especially around the doghouse.

East is a tad lighter than the Travis, both of which have 1500 or less tare than the Mate.

hope this helps.

5. Dexterr

Dexterr Medium Load Member

Jul 25, 2011
    Lafourche parish
    Thanks for the comments now it's all one color the interior is all complete with no rips or pieces missing or add ons. Here's it now [​IMG]

blade Thanks this.
  6. abyliks

abyliks Road Train Member

May 2, 2010
    ludlow MA
    Im hooked to a half round right now but personally I hate them, i feel it's a lot harder to tell if she starts to lean since the tub isn't straight I like the east genisis I usually pull , we plastic 85 % of our loads so I don't notice a huge differance on how the load comes out

we haven't had much problems with either and in the north east we can usually get around 35 ton on with over weight permits but all of our trailers are less then ten years old

7. poppapump1332

poppapump1332 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2010
    birdsboro,pa
    Mac is what im pulling now until i get my east back and i can assure you there not the best, lightweight but very filmsy give me an east anyday.

8. poppapump1332

poppapump1332 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2010
    birdsboro,pa
    East genesis is what i normally pull best dump out there mac simizers are cheaply built welds crack arms are filmsy im pulling it now and cant wait til i get my east back.

9. Rig Wrench

Rig Wrench Medium Load Member

Dec 24, 2010
    northeast
    I've run an 02 city all year, started as a 36' tri axle, we put a 4th axle on it. Seemed to be a very well built, rugged trailer. If I were to upgrade it would be an East. I'm not super impressed with the build quality of the newer Mac and Trailstars that I've seen. That may just be the ones that I looked at though.
    Before and after

Attached Files:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.