Abilene Motor Express....A New Place To Call Home

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by JohnBoy, Apr 10, 2013.

1. gntorres61

gntorres61 Road Train Member

Aug 17, 2013
    Plymouth NC
    Geez, Jarhead! Crap like this shouldn't happen in this country. I wish you all GODSPEED!!

jarhead0311 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gntorres61

gntorres61 Road Train Member

Aug 17, 2013
    Plymouth NC
    Of all people, me and my wife were sitting right next to Rebelchick and her husband at Ruby Tuesdays in Suffolk on Sunday afternoon! Wow, the world famous REBELCHICK!! Should have gotten an autograph to commemorate the moment. I didn't know even know it until Karen overheard their conversation on backing and butted in when I look over and realized and recognized you!! Truly a great moment, running into an old friend!! Great to see you and your hubby, RC!! Thankful for my fews friends in trucking!!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  4. MidWest_MacDaddy

MidWest_MacDaddy Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    @jarhead0311 ... from above, it sounds like there could be a few Big Green Trucks willing to head your way and help them repent of their sins.

And yes, Abilene was very willing to work with me when my wife had a surgery.... and your situation is far beyond that... as JB said, just talk to Kimberley and explain, shouldn’t be an issue at all.

jarhead0311 Thanks this.
  5. RebelChick

RebelChick Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Coastal VA
    Wow! It was good to see you too, George. Although, I don’t know if all the accolades are due. After all, I’m no JB! :)

MidWest_MacDaddy and JohnBoy Thank this.
  6. jarhead0311

jarhead0311 Road Train Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Buckhannon,WV
    Oh Id welcome all those big green trucks to help them repent of their dirty deeds, believe me I wanna string them up by their feet and blow torch them, lol! Yeah, I called in and DM said extra time off is no problem and to just call in everyday to keep updating on things.

7. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Good. Now take care of your family. This insanity will still be here when you come back. Just keep in touch with dispatch.

8. MidWest_MacDaddy

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    Hey, can anyone swing by South Florida and pick me up prior to rolling to the Great Northwest???

I’ll even drive nights... lol

jarhead0311 and Crusader66 Thank this.
  9. MidWest_MacDaddy

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    Be Glad... Be Very Very Glad... lol :D

Crusader66 Thanks this.
  10. GShock75

GShock75 Bobtail Member

Oct 16, 2018
    TEXAS

@Sustanon @MidWest_MacDaddy @RebelChick @gntorres61 @Lonesome and special thanks to @Chinatown

My Lady friend had been following up with a few leads, she had tried both Holland and DHT, and there were some discrepancies on her part, however, she called me today totally ecstatic that Danny Herman Trucking had worked out all the issues and went forward to giving her a opportunity for employment, She's totally stoked and and has a great big smile on her face, that being said I just wanted to sincerely thank each and everyone of you kind folks for helping out a newbie. You people and your advice restores my faith in humanity, God bless you all, and may you all see nothing less than good favor and safe miles come your way.

11. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Where exactly do you need to go?

jarhead0311 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.