Am i been blacked balled? Am I? I think i Am!!!

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by stylez80Nine, Apr 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    he is not doing his part, what about the post where he deadhead 100 miles to a different location without ever getting it aproved , now he is complain to his boss about not having miles and not getting a new truck, im sure there is more stuff he has done but doesnt want to admit, a good employee doesnt get blacklisted by a company , a good employee keeps their mouth shut and works and doesnt complain about pointless stuff, i understand what ur saying and i agree with it but if he was doing what they tell of him , he wouldnt be put in this situation.. he is no different than the driver at the truck stop complain about how they get no miles but then proceed to tell you they just turned down 3 loads in a row, because "i dont wanna go to the northeast" ... ive never met a trucking company that didnt give the miles to the guys who do their #### job

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. WesternPlains

WesternPlains Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
    You’re getting orange balled.
    How could they not allow intelligent life forms in the trucks?

4. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    Lepton1, TripleSix and gentleroger Thank this.
  5. stylez80Nine

stylez80Nine Light Load Member

Dec 2, 2018
    This company don’t allow split timing thanks for the info and tips deff could use them

6. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    That definitely sucks

7. stylez80Nine

Dec 2, 2018
    How do u know I’m not doing my part I’m first if I went to school for 4 weeks with out complaining didn’t see my wife b
    N kids I didn’t ##### bout it I went 3 weeks after that with they orientation getting paid minimum wage I didn’t cry about it again didn’t see my family I was promised a decent truck with a inverter I was upset and I let them know I said I would go to ur school I said I would go to ur orientation I did I did what i said I would i asked for a trainer that didn’t scmoke I got one that did I didn’t complain I did my part I was told I was going to average 2000 2500 not near close to that and yeah I ####ed up when I drove those miles but I don’t need to lie no one going to punish me on here that’s all I did and my dispatcher didn’t say a thing maybe she’s holding that against me maybe she’s not but I did what I say i would and I usually do now I’m suppose to sit here take the bs nah man I’m a man of my word and when someone tells me they goin to do something I hold them to it I take every load but whe. Every single load they giving me I have to hold for 2 days since I started I know I didn’t do nothing wrong he’ll ill pay those 100 miles if it’s fix it. It don’t sit here and tell me i need to take it and that’s it Nah u can do that I’ll be alright

8. stylez80Nine

Dec 2, 2018
    N by the way I’ll go where ever needed I like the challenge and want to learn not going to learn just by staying in one area u must really hate people that stand up for themselves

9. stylez80Nine

Dec 2, 2018
    Thanks

10. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Anybody figured it out yet?
    We're all jumping through hoops to try to help the OP and he does exactly what he wants to do regardless of good advice.
    He doesn't want our opinion, he wants us to validate whatever it is he's already decided to do.
    LOL...he makes me appreciate the drivers at our place just that much more.

D.Tibbitt, 88 Alpha, buddyd157 and 4 others Thank this.
  11. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    Don't argue. Don't try to reason. Just say, "Sounds like a plan."

REO6205, 88 Alpha and buddyd157 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.