Back on the Rail with JB Hunt

Discussion in 'Intermodal Trucking Forum' started by UturnGirl, Nov 30, 2018.

1. weirdpuckett

weirdpuckett Road Train Member

Jul 14, 2010
    Kurtiscz ?

UturnGirl Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. weirdpuckett

weirdpuckett Road Train Member

Jul 14, 2010
    I ran 6 days EVERY WEEK ........ and , well, I hit 1500 one time in 4 years.......

RookieJ1987, bigguns and UturnGirl Thank this.
  4. UturnGirl

UturnGirl Road Train Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    Why yes..yes it was

5. UturnGirl

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    Not I. I'm here for the party.

6. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

@UturnGirl Question for you...

See a couple JB Hunt trucks at the rest area before my sandbar earlier coming back from Va, an I noticed one was a huge trailer, sporting a "Monster Truck Racing" I think it was decal on the back doors, what's up with that? Ya'll got a special division that moves Monster trucks? Cause the trailer dude was hauling dwarfed the other JB Hunt truck parked behind them.

If this is a dumb question I apologize, or if it's been answered before.

Reckon they come through my sandbar due to being Oversize. I have no real proof on that but not many places to go when you come this way with a normal sized rig let alone the trailer that dude was pulling.

If you or any of your fellow JB Hunt folks know about it...do tell. I thought it was kinda cool. Cooler if I could've seen the truck. lol.

Sorry, gotta go reign in my inner redneck now, be safe folks!

Sirscrapntruckalot - Monster Trucks in mud...is quite entertaining.

otterinthewater Thanks this.
  7. UturnGirl

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    Sirscrapntruckalot - Monster Trucks in mud...is quite entertaining.[/QUOTE]

I must be sleep deprived because this quote made me immediately think of a phenomenon from the late 60's... Bridgette the 300 pound go-go girl.

To answer your question: I haven't a clue but Jbhunt does just about anything trucking so I imagine yes they probably haul oversize including big beautiful trucks but I doubt they sponsor one.

Wear your red neck with pride..after all we are more than just a basket of deplorables.

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  8. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

I saw the truck an I said..."Uturngirl's been holding out on us!"

;)

Weird to see such a thing here on the sandbar. We're kinda off the beaten path, so I figured they had to come through here due to size of the load.

This makes JB cooler then swift. Swift can wreck like no other, but ######...JB hauls monster trucks!

I'm not sure which is worse...not knowing Bridgette the Gogo girl, or..Googling it an finding out. Google can give you some truly WTF stuff if you don't phrase things properly. haha.

[​IMG]

Sirscrapntruckalot - Asking the hard questions.

otterinthewater and UturnGirl Thank this.
  9. UturnGirl

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    Barf. Gag. Choke. I tried to Google Bridgette to see if I could post a picture ( it was hilarious at the time. There was an entire line of calendars and puzzles and other novelties associated with this cute, brazen, enterprising young woman) but the stuff I ran across was unbelievably gross. Apparently Ms. Bridgette has faded into obscurity, having been overshadowed by more substantial fetishes.

10. UturnGirl

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    Ok. Tonight I am "that guy" you know, the bobtail in the big spot. If there are spots that bobtail can squeeze into that tractors with trailers can't I will use those. If there is a way to share a spot with another short vehicle I will use that. But in the end I feel I am just as deserving of a safe place to park when I'm bobtailing. Especially after that traumatizing nightmare in Albany Georgia when I got booted. Just pretend I'm hauling glass and you can't see my trailer.

otterinthewater, 7-UP, bigguns and 6 others Thank this.
  11. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    I know the feeling.
    That said, if you had a trailer, and you took the same spot, wouldn't it be occupied as well?
    The only time I get chapped about it is when there are other options. Like parking where the cars park.
    But if there isn't, there isn't. You're fine

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.