Can i get a job after 6+ months off

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Southtxhauler420, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Southtxhauler420

Southtxhauler420 Light Load Member

Nov 29, 2016
    First off thanks everyone for the moral booster. I thought i was going to have a hard time with my time off and im feeling a lot more hopeful about landing a decent job with my qualifications and position. I guess ill try applying at jobs i want first and then go from there.

The reason i wanted to go to prime was because i wanted to do lease TNT training. I know everyone says not to do lease but a trainer making 72 percent of the load payong a student 800 a week isnt basmd. My trainer made boat load with me. So yeah. I would be happy making 1500 a week take home but i know i could make more tnt training at prime. I thinkil i coupd take home 2 to 3k a week trsining at prime. So thats why i wanted to go to prime. And i know a lot if the flatbed accounts alreadt. Thats a plus. I realky liked prime.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Climate Express out of Union Mo will hire you. So long as karen in recruiting can verify your experience you're golden. Me and my wife team for climate. They're good people. They hired me in 2017 and i had been out of a truck for 3 yrs at that time.

Southtxhauler420 and bryan21384 Thank this.
  4. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    Hey also Climate has a lot of texas freight. Also Rollet Brothers out of Missouri has a laredo dedicated run.

5. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    This is professor. My wife and i team at Climate Express. I told the OP to call Climate.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  6. bucifan

bucifan Light Load Member

Dec 11, 2010
    lewisburg , ohio
    where did the op end up at

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.