CRST is a SCAM and new cameras

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by G4u333, Jun 10, 2022.

1. TeuckerTruckerTuckTuk

TeuckerTruckerTuckTuk Bobtail Member

Jun 11, 2022
    A cat has 9 lives eventually he runs out of all nine you only have to be in the wrong place in the wrong time. You are not a super heroe calm down sparky :D

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I’m going to quote our great philosopher @TripleSix here...

If you stupidproof the job, stupid will qualify for the job.

Basically what that means is the nanny devices only make you lazy.

kuzima93, RangerMelB, Coffey and 10 others Thank this.
  4. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    A word of warning...

Comments like this will lead to the shortening of your stay here.

kuzima93, RangerMelB, Coffey and 11 others Thank this.
  5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    IIRC, Honest TB, the door was always locked, when you and Inga were in there.....

6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    I guess it takes a super hero, say.....maybe one like you, to recognize a super hero....

7. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    Elon Musk? Oh, you mean this guy.

8. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Pay attention?! Were you? Did you read everything that I typed? I never said cameras were the problem. The industry is going in that direction. Trucks with the features and companies installing cameras are included in this movement. It ain't going to make perfect drivers but it'll make more aware drivers. Drivers are legit doing some pretty dumb things out here, and some companies ain't going for it. So again, if you want avoid a convo with your safety dept, drive better.

9. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    I don't know brother, I think the nanny devices have made me a better, more cautious driver, because they drive me crazy lol. I don't like the truck breaking by itself so I try to anticipate before the truck does. Then the Volvos have the feature where if your right turn signal is on and a car passes you it beeps. That still at times makes me jump and I've had this truck over 2 years. It has forced me to change the way I drive. Our company recently put in outward facing cameras and turned the trucks up to 68 from 65. That seemed like a trap to me as I'm still running 65. Maybe slight paranoia. Lol. I've heard some of our drivers getting called by safety about speed down the hills or in 55 mph zones so it made me tighten up some.

10. ProfessionalNoticer

ProfessionalNoticer Road Train Member

Apr 25, 2021
    They should also use those cameras to castrate steering wheel holders that take their break at the pump. I watched a CRST loser park, walk into the building, order food and then sit down at a window seat and begin to feed his fat obese face.

11. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    Well first of all, I had to do a round of steroids recently for an inflammatory problem. Second of all, I was a little bloated that day. Third of all, my knees pulverize into dust if I walk more than 83 steps (I counted).

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.