Forced to resign for an almost 2 year old super-speeder...

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Count FurFur, Mar 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suspect Zero

Suspect Zero Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2016
    Burbank, IL
    If this were a different site, my avatar pic would be the entire picture. :biggrin_25525:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. street beater

street beater Road Train Member

Apr 18, 2014
    cold as hell, MN
    Im not going to respond the way i almost did. Already derailing this thread... :cool:

Suspect Zero Thanks this.
  4. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    You said in your other thread that Schneider told you to clean your truck out after you gave 2 weeks notice. Now you say you were forced to resign?
    Maybe Western Express or Carolina Cargo will hire you,.

5. Count FurFur

Count FurFur Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2019
    I put in a two week notice because they were drilling the hell out of me about this incident I had last Friday pertaining to a towing that I didn't even need in the first place. They put me on suspension and was doing all these inquiries an internal investigations and I told them don't even worry about the investigations let me just go ahead and put in a two week notice that I'm out of there. they asked me to give them a little more time and I told him not to worry about it next thing I know they told me today that I was going to be fired regardless because of a excessive speeding ticket that I received in 2017. My big thing is why would you bother hiring someone to go through all that training in money and not do a proper pre-employment screening from the beginning. I'm just really disappointed that companies are not looking at any of this from a personal standpoint there just looking at numbers. I was a great employee for Schneider done everything they ever ask me to do. Be warned don't ever plead guilty to any type of speeding ticket no matter what! You better fight it!

6. street beater

Apr 18, 2014
    cold as hell, MN
    So after all the rabble.. what was the number that you "didn't" admit to?

7. Count FurFur

Jan 4, 2019
    doesn't matter what the hell I admitted to. They didn't see it or they just didn't care about it at the time. I drove for them for four months no issues at all

8. street beater

Apr 18, 2014
    cold as hell, MN
    So they should look at it from a personal standpoint, but you won't even tell a bunch of strangers what you were popped at?

Ruthless Thanks this.
  9. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    And now we have.......

(que Paul Harvey)

The rest of the story.

TripleSix, Ruthless, x1Heavy and 2 others Thank this.
  10. Count FurFur

Jan 4, 2019
    I told them I had a speeding ticket in 2017. according to Schneider you can't have more than 3 moving violations in 3 years. They decided to go against their own rules and regulations just to mess with me.

11. street beater

Apr 18, 2014
    cold as hell, MN
    Right. A big ### multi million dollar company chose to single you out. Someone somewhere in the system randomly picked you and said lets #### with this guy.. sorry. True fact is gears move very slowly in big operations. When they finally got to you after going through the thousands before you it got caught. Dont get me wrong its kinda annoying that it took them 4 months. But hey, they paid you for 4 months when they apparently should have told you to pound sand.

Just sayin, your not making a very good case for yourself...

HoneyBadger67 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.