Forced to resign for an almost 2 year old super-speeder...

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Count FurFur, Mar 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count FurFur

Count FurFur Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2019
    What part of no moving violations for over 15 years don't you comprende? What part of attorneys giving bad legal advice and me making a very stupid decision pleading nolo to a speeding ticket which I shouldnt have done in the first place don't you comprende? The whole point of the thread was to Warn theliving hell out of people to protect your license at any cost. I don't care if you have to take loans out on your homes or borrowing money against your parents will you better do it to protect that cdl license!

I'm not some young punk that spins a majority of his paychecks on suppung up his mustang and paying speeding tickets and defensive driving classes. One mistake after 15 years of driving of 0 accidents or tickets and I have to pay the price dearly. I'm not just some rogue idiot on the freeway raising hell. and to be honest I was trying to get to my Uncle Randy they had a massive heart attack after having neck surgery. I was the closest one to the hospital and was trying to get there. I told the officer the situation he called the hospital and my Uncle Randy was not registered yet in the hospital and the staff said that he was not admitted to the emergency room because they didn't have any records of him so the officer thought I was lying to him. The officer was full of it and extremely overzealous. We proved that in court and they didn't give a crap. This County was all about money

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Antinomian

Antinomian Road Train Member

Feb 17, 2013
    So you got some points for this incident, which were added to the points you got when you were initially hired due to your driving record, and then they decided to let you go. That's what happened. These things are pretty formal and not personal at all. A big trucking company is not going to care about you enough to dislike you.

Lepton1 and x1Heavy Thank this.
  4. street beater

street beater Road Train Member

Apr 18, 2014
    cold as hell, MN
    I have a driver alot like you. Lost his safety bonus due to a mistake. If the rule is in the past year, the previous 20 dont mean ####. Were not talking about the history. Just a small piece. The law is not supposed to care about your uncle. You didn't care about anyone elses life when you broke the law...

Lepton1 Thanks this.
  5. street beater

Apr 18, 2014
    cold as hell, MN
    And just to remind you... you started a thread.. about you being a super speeder....

6. Count FurFur

Jan 4, 2019
    I was delivering a hazmat load following a hazmat route my Qualcomm gave me directions down the road that has some private homes on an industrial Road these homeowners set up large concrete barriers boulders and steel poles along their property line to prevent truck drivers from driving down the road. They broke the law! I had a very hard time getting out of there without causing any damage. There was no accidents with a vehicle or fixed object. They called the police the police arrived while I was trying to get out of there I told them I didn't need a wrecker they called one anyways and we had to deal with that directly. Schneider is a stickler for safety and public image.they label this is a non preventable accident for insurance purposes only. Schneider has told me numerous times over the past week that I was a great employee and that too many people was involved in investigating this. hey dug deep into my records. My Rand McNally (paper maps) wo different GPS and theQualcomm said that this was a hazmat route. what else am I supposed to do?

Lepton1 Thanks this.
  7. street beater

Apr 18, 2014
    cold as hell, MN
    What?

Coover and Lepton1 Thank this.
  8. Count FurFur

Jan 4, 2019
    I think it's hilarious that truck drivers like to point their fingers about someone not being safe. everywhere I've been all over this country driving hazmat loads in a tanker with a governor of 63 miles per hour I can't tell you how many #######es in flatbeds and dry Vans doing over 80 miles per hour.

9. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    The law is the law. Whether or not it's a good law is open to debate but the fact remains that you were convicted of a serious violation.
    We're not picking on you. We're trying to give you some insight into your actions since you're not being objective about them.
    The only enemy you have here is yourself.

And...you're still avoiding the question of how fast you were going to qualify as a Super Speeder.

x1Heavy, 88 Alpha and street beater Thank this.
  10. street beater

Apr 18, 2014
    cold as hell, MN
    Soooooo? Them breaking the law makes it ok for you?

11. street beater

Apr 18, 2014
    cold as hell, MN
    All over this country in just 4 months?

HoneyBadger67 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.