Help a trucker wannabe out!

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by OpenRoadGuy, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chralb

chralb Road Train Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Where the truck is
    Buddy,

It has been my pleasure and my honor to have gone through this with you to this point. I know it will tough from here for us to meet up out there but I'm hopeful those few and far between times will present themselves as often as possible. I already envision meeting up at a truck stop and having a meal and a sit down yak session about the countless things we've seen and adventures we've been through.

I know we'll keep in touch both here and on the phone and I imagine there may even be times when we're close during a reset. Please extend my very best to your family. God speed my friend and let's work hard to keep ourselves, and all those around us safe at all times!

Since I just couldn't say it any better, I'll simply echo all the words ORG has said to all those here who've helped us both so much with the combined wealth of knowledge and experience. I've learned SO MUCH from all of you and for that, there really aren't words. Thank You! :biggrin_25514:

God bless everyone and let's get going on the next leg of the journey!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Wedge

Wedge Road Train Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Griffin, Georgia
    ORG, Congratulations! I wish you all the best at Swift. There is plenty of room for mobility within Swift. For now, concentrate on getting through training and into your own truck. I'll be certain to follow your adventures on your new thread. All of us are rooting for you.

And so the adventure continues.....

Godspeed ORG!

4. chralb

chralb Road Train Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Where the truck is
    Schmidtrock, AfterShock and NachtFrost Thank this.
  5. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
  6. chralb

chralb Road Train Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Where the truck is

LOL...that's funny! But ORG is a nice guy and I'm sure when you run up on that governed truck, he'll be happy to move over if ya just give him a hollar.

One thing I've been meaning to ask you, That sig picture you have there is REALLY nice and I'd love to turn it into a 3 dimensional wood carving.

Any chance you have a nice full sized image of it you'd be willing to share??

7. OpenRoadGuy

OpenRoadGuy Light Load Member

Jun 2, 2010
    East Stroudsburg, PA
    That's cool! I'll just have to catch up with you going down the hill at 75 MPH. :biggrin_2556:

Carabello720 Thanks this.
  8. sammycat

sammycat "Oldest Hijackerette"

Apr 11, 2010
    Rochester, NY

Ahhh ORG and now the jokes can start- cuz as a Swifty that's about the ONLY TIME you will get up to that speed!!!!:biggrin_2559: Just remember no neck and neck races with another Swift truck on those 2 lane highways---some one posted pics on how it took the 2 trucks like 5 miles to FINALLY pass!!!

9. notarps4me

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    75? Double digits can't catch triple digit trucks... even down hill......:biggrin_25523:

10. notarps4me

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    I was looking for a certain pic that I could not find when I chose that one. Go to photobucket and type crosses and search for one and size it. Or right click on my sig save it and take it to photobucket.

11. chralb

chralb Road Train Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Where the truck is
    Just had to pop in here to my old stomping grounds and pop this thread back to page one. I sure would hate to see all ORG's hard work get lost in the shuffle....:biggrin_25513:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.